IGNORED

Predictions Vs Barnsley!

Who Are Rovers?

I think we will lose and then loads of people on here will slag off Fontaine, Skuse, Woolford, Pearson and Davies. And want Del sacked.

I think we will win.

And still loads of people on here will slag off Fontaine, Skuse, Woolford, Pearson and Davies. And want Del sacked.

I think that despite our performances over the last two games we should be wary of a side stung by two heavy defeats, one to a Swansea side who'd give most teams in the country a run for their money right now.

I'd snap your hand off for a draw; it's all about steady progression, and remaining unbeaten is an achievement at this early stage. Not saying we couldn't or won't win, but just that I'm just happy we've more points and wins by the end of August this season than we did by the middle of October last time!

In fact; I'd take a draw at Barnsley and at home to Blackburn to keep the ship steady. Let's bed in the new boys, keep seeing improvement from the rejuvenated old lads and be able to be a bit more relaxed each Saturday afternoon/Tuesday night!

Archived