IGNORED

Charlton V City Match Thread

Esmond Million's Bung

As we're 15 points clear at the top a draw will suit me.

2 - 2

Now we've secured the title I think Del should give some of the youngsters a chance.

Agree with both posts, it's been one hell of a season and can't wait to see what players we are been linked with, I heard a rumour that Little Nicky is less than enthralled with the welsh accent his son has developed and maybe on his way back.

No, look at the table again. If Peterboro win their games in hand they can still catch us.

Yes but 6 games in 4 days is a big ask, hurricane higgins has got a lot to answer for, who would believe that a hurricane would just hit their ground and nothing else just dosen't seem believable, 10 seconds and no ground and having to play their home games at the memorial stadium.

Last game of the season, so just when does Del plan to bring in that right sided centre half we were promised at the start of the season?

Also, what odds could you have got back in September on Maynard not scoring all season and Woolford to have scored over 20 goals in the season?

Agree with both posts, it's been one hell of a season and can't wait to see what players we are been linked with, I heard a rumour that Little Nicky is less than enthralled with the welsh accent his son has developed and maybe on his way back.

Hoolahan , Goodwillie & Owen.

Now we've secured the title I think Del should give some of the youngsters a chance.

Just as well we've secured promotion as I don't know how most of us would keep straight faces if Championship manager Gary Johnson had to bring his newly promoted Yeovil team to Ashton Gate next season!

The jock has just texted me and said your rumour is rubbish only one of them is scottish, so the other 2 are ineligible to be true rumours.

Well obviously we signed Kenneth , Templeton , Swanson , Naismith , McKay , McTavish , MC Hammmer , MCSpreader & Mcatsmissing in January.

Just as well we've secured promotion as I don't know how most of us would keep straight faces if Championship manager Gary Johnson had to bring his newly promoted Yeovil team to Ashton Gate next season!

Deluded sags thinking he's going there. As if he would manage a conference team after getting Yeovil promoted!

Last game of the season, so just when does Del plan to bring in that right sided centre half we were promised at the start of the season?

Also, what odds could you have got back in September on Maynard not scoring all season and Woolford to have scored over 20 goals in the season?

It's not the last match of the season though is it?

We've still got the FA cup final against Man Ure

Well obviously we signed Kenneth , Templeton , Swanson , Naismith , McKay , McTavish , MC Hammmer , MCSpreader & Mcatsmissing in January.

Don't forget the 6' 8" 15stone ball winning centre half we signed in January - Big MacAnfries

So who's starting the "Manchester United vs Bristol City Match Thread (10/8/13)" then? ;)

Actually thinking about it, it makes more sense to deal with the Community Shield the Sunday before first...

Probably one of those glory hunting BristolCity fans who live in Salford have never been to Ashton Gate but wear Bristol City replica shirts instead of supporting their local team.

Over 20? Just a few, as you know a couple more today ( who'd bet against it?) will see him overhaul Bob Taylor's 34 in all comps. in 89/90.

After The Wolf followed up his 3 in 3 games start by smashing home those 5 wonder goals at Barnsley it really looked like 40, or even a half century, wouldn't be beyond him.

That barren spell of just 5 in 9 games in Oct/Nov. was an unexpected set back, but what a way to end it with those 6 screamers against Wolves.

Well deserved call up for England, and you can't do much better than a hat trick on your debut and then taking over the Captaincy from your 2nd game.

The board did supremely well to hold their nerve and reject the 15m. offer from Man. City in January but I think we all know Mancini will be back to test their resolve with at least twice that amount during the close season.

Question is: Will City reject 30m+ for someone who could go on to be our greatest ever player? It's a lot of money but the board would need to bear in mind the massive backlash from adoring City fans if one of the most popular players in the club's' history was to be sold.

He's happy ay City where he's treated like a God, now we're promoted he can look forward to Captaining England to World Cup glory from Ashton Gate, and to sell a player whose name is now synonomous with Bristol City around the world could set the club back years.

Whatever Mancini, Di Matteo, Ferguson, or the Spanish giants offer.City MUST reject it.

Archived