IGNORED

Charlton V City Match Thread

Esmond Million's Bung

Agree with both posts, it's been one hell of a season and can't wait to see what players we are been linked with, I heard a rumour that Little Nicky is less than enthralled with the welsh accent his son has developed and maybe on his way back.

What is the point; he's not good enough for the prem.

Erm, no WOOOOSSHHHH as you put it. This isn't even a funny thread... So in fact you're "WOOOOSSHHHH" not me pal.

it wasn't meant to be funny, it was meant to highlight the fact that match threads are being posted earlier and earlier, the Florest match thread was even put on the night before the game.

But 2 points firstly some people (perhaps those with a sense of humor) obviously not only found it funny but added to that and secondly football has already become a sterile event akin to a coroners court at times, mainly because of the modern day fans who know nothing about the beautiful game but heard somebody say it's the new rock and roll and also that there were prawn sandwiches available, you didn't have to read the thread and certainly didn't need to add a sarky comment, I hope this explains everything PAL.

it wasn't meant to be funny, it was meant to highlight the fact that match threads are being posted earlier and earlier, the Florest match thread was even put on the night before the game.

But 2 points firstly some people (perhaps those with a sense of humor) obviously not only found it funny but added to that and secondly football has already become a sterile event akin to a coroners court at times, mainly because of the modern day fans who know nothing about the beautiful game but heard somebody say it's the new rock and roll and also that there were prawn sandwiches available, you didn't have to read the thread and certainly didn't need to add a sarky comment, I hope this explains everything PAL.

You didn't even have to explain as I got it before your hilarious whoosh. But thanks for your help.

On a side note, because I don't find your thread funny, or any part of it for that matter, why does that make "football sterile"? And why would I "know nothing about the beautiful game"?

But I'm guessing you're right. Keep up the great threads.

P.s I don't like prawn either

You didn't even have to explain as I got it before your hilarious whoosh. But thanks for your help.

On a side note, because I don't find your thread funny, or any part of it for that matter, why does that make "football sterile"? And why would I "know nothing about the beautiful game"?

But I'm guessing you're right. Keep up the great threads.

P.s I don't like prawn either

Thankfully periods only last for a week. So you'll be better next week.

Come on Badger, admittedly it's not the greatest thread in the world but we have 2 weeks with nothing to talk about so threads like this lighten the mood a bit. if you dodn't like it don't comment.

Fair, I'm not in the best of moods the past few days. Apologies

Archived