IGNORED

Future Managers..

Sidebet

Jon Stead comes over as well in his interviews and can actually can string a sentence together. Currently he has a reputation as a bit of a joker but in a few years I can see him going into coaching and maybe management.

Half time yorkshire puddings all round then ;)

David James for sure, everytime I've heard him he has comes across as a extremely intelligent bloke with a great understanding of the game. Wish him all the best too, this man personifies model pro!

...Can't for the life of me picture him in a suit in the dugout though! :icecream:

Jamie McAllister is a good shout. I will throw some names in, Louis Carey, Bradley Orr, Paul Hartley

Paul Hartley doing a decent job at Alloa in Scotland won the league in his 1st season. His knowledge of the game is brilliant. He brought in a whole new squad when he was appointed and won the league. Took a chance on a 18 year old striker and he scored about 20 goals in about 20 games. They will finish in the top 3 this year too. I think he will be tapped up by a SPL team soon. If del was to leave I would take a chance with Hartley.

I think David Beckham will eventually move into management when he hangs up his boots....having played under Ferguson he will have picked up a lot and I can see him being a future England manager as well

Steve Bruce, Roy Keane, Bryan Robson, Paul Ince.... SAF has a good record with making good players great, but I can't think of a successful or good manager that has played under him.

Also agree with the suggestion of Lee Johnson. Good thinker and not a bad father to learn the basics from.

Archived