IGNORED

P'boro Away.

_Bristol-City_

Just up the road from me so I'll be going, anyone know if the ground is close to the train station? (i could google but im being lazy!)

15 mins walk, but no bus from the railway station.

""Just up the road from me" you say. I knew there were 14 City fans with either a PB (Peterborough) or CB (Cambridge) post code; you've just made it 15.

Does anyone have a spare seat in a car going one way to the Posh game? I am a Posh fan who has been living here for a while but only decided earlier on this evening to go for sure and thought that it would be nice to travel with someone as opposed to the criminally boring coach journey!

If anyone can help, let me know....

Cheers

Phil

Hi Guys,

I was thinking of heading up there from North London ( Finchley Area) but the 2 people i was going with have now dropped out so now its just me, was thinking is any one heading up and need a lift?

i was driving anyway but thought maybe there's another city fan in the area that wants a lift.

i haven't brought tickets yet so this is on the assumption that it is made pay on the day.

Regards

Benney07

hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone was going to posh game from north London (Finchley Area) i was going with two friends but they have had to drop out so just me, just seeing if anyone wanted to share a lift if needed as i am driving up.

i haven't got tickets yet so is on provision that it is made pay on the day.

Benney07

Hi Guys,

I was thinking of heading up there from North London ( Finchley Area) but the 2 people i was going with have now dropped out so now its just me, was thinking is any one heading up and need a lift?

i was driving anyway but thought maybe there's another city fan in the area that wants a lift.

i haven't brought tickets yet so this is on the assumption that it is made pay on the day.

Regards

Benney07

I live in London and was considering heading up to Peterborough after work. It is doable on the train, but a bit expensive.

What time would you need to leave? Email me on peteralanrowe @ gmail.com if it is easier.

Archived