IGNORED

P'boro Away.

_Bristol-City_

hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone was going to posh game from north London (Finchley Area) i was going with two friends but they have had to drop out so just me, just seeing if anyone wanted to share a lift if needed as i am driving up.

i haven't got tickets yet so is on provision that it is made pay on the day.

Benney07

Hi mate, is this offer still going? I'm living in Isleworth at the mo but work in Camden so would able to get a tube up wherever to meet? Cheers

Hi mate, is this offer still going? I'm living in Isleworth at the mo but work in Camden so would able to get a tube up wherever to meet? Cheers

I live in London and was considering heading up to Peterborough after work. It is doable on the train, but a bit expensive.

What time would you need to leave? Email me on peteralanrowe @ gmail.com if it is easier.

Pedrowe i have emailed you.

Petehinton yes it is still on offer what time do you Finish? and if you could get northern line to Finchley or East Finchley i can collect you from station? as i am not working tomorrow.

i believe will take us best part of 2 hours straight up the a1 so 5ish?

Pedrowe i have emailed you.

Petehinton yes it is still on offer what time do you Finish? and if you could get northern line to Finchley or East Finchley i can collect you from station? as i am not working tomorrow.

i believe will take us best part of 2 hours straight up the a1 so 5ish?

ah sorry mate i don't finish til half 5 so won't be able to! Have a good one

I'll be there and first one home afterwards! Interesting snippet from the local radio his evening.

Posh chairman,Darragh Macanthony speaks EXCLUSIVELY - No sack for Fergie whatever happens -

The leader of P'boro' City Council this morning stated that a League team is important for P'boro' so if the owner does walk away, the Council will step in. Possibly with funds and definitely with helping to find a new wealthy owner.

Would the leader of Bristol City Council ever pledge to support City, Rovers or the Rugby?

I'll be there and first one home afterwards! Interesting snippet from the local radio his evening.

Posh chairman,Darragh Macanthony speaks EXCLUSIVELY - No sack for Fergie whatever happens -

The leader of P'boro' City Council this morning stated that a League team is important for P'boro' so if the owner does walk away, the Council will step in. Possibly with funds and definitely with helping to find a new wealthy owner.

Would the leader of Bristol City Council ever pledge to support City, Rovers or the Rugby?

Isn't it probably partly the councils fault for him to be questioning his position?

As since they bought the ground rent rose from

500k to 750k a year. They've not started to rebuild since the purchase of the ground which I think they promised to happen last season.

Archived