IGNORED

Omar Kossoko

irishreds

Put it this way he played all season in the top french division so he's not shite, whether or not he's what we need is up to del. What is wrong with some of you? Bet you all said the same about the signing of Albert from barnet, you will probably end up singing his name at some point. Positivity, give it a go you might just like it!

I'd prefer to listen to dels judgement than yours thanks, having a good squad is everything in a demanding league like the championship! The cb will come don't you worry about that!

Yep a centre back will come and its just a case of the right one.Im glad del is always active looking a players at least hes trying to bring in flair someone than create chances.Dont see the issue really if hes worth getting in then go for it and competition for albert and others its all gd and city have a far smaller squad. Any good snap him up...Over to del.

Put it this way he played all season in the top french division so he's not shite...

Titus Bramble played in the Premier League for many years, that doesn't automatically make him better at controlling the ball than a scarecrow. Although I'm not negative about this, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8067178/West-Brom-midfielder-Scott-Allan-is-hoping-to-go-out-on-loan

This guy was also Palarce bound and is definitely someone who would do well in Championship..

Excellent while at Arabs.

I concur. Allan is a quality attacking midfielder with a big future ahead of him. I would love to see us get him in on loan for three months but I think Del should be concentrating on signing a CB instead.

wasn't the same thing said about adomah when we signed him,

If del thinks he's worth a contract then he's worth a contract simple as that and we have no cover at right wing,

How many times do people have to be told that Anderson is a LEFT winger who happens to have a right foot the player said so himself so unless you think you know better then the player then he's not a right winger end of story

Surely it's best to see a 13min clip and make some sort of judgement rather than no nothing at all about him and not bother discussing at all. You know, it is a forum, the former is usually what happens.

Watch a 13min clip of Matt Le Tissier and you have seen one of the greatest players ever!!!

watch him week in week out and you might think different

Watch a 13min clip of Matt Le Tissier and you have seen one of the greatest players ever!!!

watch him week in week out and you might think different

he would still be one of the greatest players, how he never got more england caps its beyound me, that man single handedly kept southampton up for his entire career

he would still be one of the greatest players, how he never got more england caps its beyound me, that man single handedly kept southampton up for his entire career

Southampton supporting cousin of mine said although a god, he was frustrating. If the team hadn't been so solid many games where le tis was off form they would have lost if it wasn't for the heart of those that backed him up.

So single handedly kept them up for years is the talk of someone who never watched them play regularly. They were much more than him, he was just the fairy on the Christmas tree.

Southampton supporting cousin of mine said although a god, he was frustrating. If the team hadn't been so solid many games where le tis was off form they would have lost if it wasn't for the heart of those that backed him up.

So single handedly kept them up for years is the talk of someone who never watched them play regularly. They were much more than him, he was just the fairy on the Christmas tree.

a Palyer who scored normally 15 to 20 goals a season in a side not renowned for scoring goals mean he made a hell of a bigger impact then you suggest

a Palyer who scored normally 15 to 20 goals a season in a side not renowned for scoring goals mean he made a hell of a bigger impact then you suggest

So James Beattie for 2 or three seasons after he hung up his boots svored 20+ and the high teens! Are you saying he was good enough to single handedly keep Southampton up?

I coul add Marian Pahars

Egil Ostenstadt and Kevin Phillips, all ood goal scorers. Seems like it was le Tis that did it all though eh? Sounds like yo got caught up in the Matt Le Tis hype ther to me Monkeh

all of them better strike rates than le Tis

Did you watch them week in week out then monkeh, or just on MOTD?

So James Beattie for 2 or three seasons after he hung up his boots svored 20+ and the high teens! Are you saying he was good enough to single handedly keep Southampton up?

I coul add Marian Pahars

Egil Ostenstadt and Kevin Phillips, all ood goal scorers. Seems like it was le Tis that did it all though eh? Sounds like yo got caught up in the Matt Le Tis hype ther to me Monkeh

Did you watch them week in week out then monkeh, or just on MOTD?

I was busy actually supporting city something a few on here should try once or twice,

I think Le Tiss was a fantastic player and imo he signal handedly kept them up I'm sorry if it differs from your view but I'm entitled to it and I won't change my mind,

Did you watch them week in week out ot are you relying on someone who happens to dislike the southampton legend?

I was busy actually supporting city something a few on here should try once or twice,

I think Le Tiss was a fantastic player and imo he signal handedly kept them up I'm sorry if it differs from your view but I'm entitled to it and I won't change my mind,

Did you watch them week in week out ot are you relying on someone who happens to dislike the southampton legend?

I will let you re read my post, to find that out, but yes, they followed them year in year out, and love le God.

Le Tis finished in in 2001 they had another 4 good seasons there until Twitchy went in there and screwed it all up

if Le Tis single handidly kept them up, then they would have been relegated in 2002.

You are wrong, but as per usual even though you say you are the first to say you are wrong, you won't your opinion to not follow up on fact.

I will let you re read my post, to find that out, but yes, they followed them year in year out, and love le God.

Le Tis finished in in 2001 they had another 4 good seasons there until Twitchy went in there and screwed it all up

if Le Tis single handidly kept them up, then they would have been relegated in 2002.

You are wrong, but as per usual even though you say you are the first to say you are wrong, you won't your opinion to not follow up on fact.

how can my opinion be wrong? or do I have to conform to you're thoughts and automatticly agree with everything you say as you are never wrong and you are god like in your posts,

do me a favour and don't reply to my posts if you think I'm wrong all the ti me you *****

it was just a coincidence southampton got relegated in 0405(the season after le tiss retired)

how can my opinion be wrong? or do I have to conform to you're thoughts and automatticly agree with everything you say as you are never wrong and you are god like in your posts,

do me a favour and don't reply to my posts if you think I'm wrong all the ti me you *****

it was just a coincidence southampton got relegated in 0405(the season after le tiss retired)

2002 so yes your opinion is wrong, because the facts you base your opinion on are wrong. BTW Southampton got relegated in 2005 a full 3 seasons after he retired

if you don't want me to reply to you, don't post, it is a open forum

ooohh touchy you need anger management classes, your posts are full of ffs **** **** **** *** if you cannot accept someone having a differing view, then try and tone down your keyboard warrior type rants, it is more fitting in a play ground. Don't abuse the poster abuse the post, one of the forum rules if you care to read them

Monkeh,

Your posts amuse me and I actually quite like them at times.

But you don't seem to be able to take constructive critisicm well and before long reply with a foul mouth tirade.

Try being a bit more constructive with your arguments rather than just name call or abuse people if you get angry!

After all, we are all friends here mate :)

Archived