IGNORED

Brett Pitman

Threshersleftboot

if its the gas, then thats not happening as we want his wages paid and they won't as he's on too much we'll be hard to find him a loan move anywhere unless they are prepared to pay his wages or at least 50% of it (I'm guessing he's on 12k a week min)

Who said anything about the gash?

Pitman wont be dropping to the gutter of English football for games that's for sure.

Burnley, Derby or Bournmouth seem his next likely destination.

if its the gas, then thats not happening as we want his wages paid and they won't as he's on too much we'll be hard to find him a loan move anywhere unless they are prepared to pay his wages or at least 50% of it (I'm guessing he's on 12k a week min)

What is it with (some) people on here and randomly plucking totally made up figures out of the air when quoting what wages our players are on...?!

What is it with (some) people on here and randomly plucking totally made up figures out of the air when quoting what wages our players are on...?!

maybe the I'm guessing bit escaped your attention...................

I base my guess on the fact he turned blackpool down as they wouldn't give him more then 10k a week (the same as stead)

Pitman in League Two would be a massacre

I can seeing him going somewhere like Sheff Utd they are seriously lacking goals & I don't think we'll want to loan him to another championship club

Thats who sprang to my mind. They must pay the highest wages in that league and i cant see him going on loan to a championship side unless they agree to sign him in jan for a fee

Best for all concerned if he goes out on loan and gets game time and goals, then we are able to recall him if needed and he will be fit and able to play should that situation arise.

Good point - the Championship is very physical, as the Peterborough game testifies (still can't believe some of those tackles went unpunished) and we may need to call on a match-fit Pitman.

Either way, we gain, as he's in the shop window for loan club or other interested clubs - or, he may even want to be part of Del's quality in depth squad building.

Hi I am new to this forum i feel i had to post this,

I have heard from a few realiable sources todays that brett pitman is on his way to bristol rovers.

I understnad the clubs have agredd terms on his wages and he will comlete his move to rovers on loan tmoz.

What does everyone think of this?

Archived