IGNORED

Brett Pitman

Threshersleftboot

The rumour I heard are true I'm sure on it, hopefully I'm wrong but I think he gunna wear the blue and white quarters arhhhhh!!!!

You've posted this about 10 times now. If it were fact then I'm sure the club would have already released the news.

Can't see him going L2. There are probably clubs in the championship interested never mind L1

Unless he's desperate to stay in the area, or is best mates with Clarkson? Gas have lost Harold and must be desperate, need to start scoring fast.

Many people say he's not good enough but seem frightened to death he will go to another Championship club and score loads, which is it?

Gas forum beginning to cream themselves with the whisper of pitman going there. Just goes to show how big the gap between us is when they are happy to have our cast offs.

I suspect that any league 2 team would be happy to have Brett, let alone the Sags.

I thought Clarkson would smash league 2 to pieces and look how thats working out. Even if pitman went to the gash he would only be as good as the service he is given which would be shit.

Personally I couldn't care if he goes there or not. Our strike force are miles ahead of pitman in terms of quality now and would rather have him off the wages bill asap

Can I just apologise now on behalf of reasonably intelligent gasheads for City23? This is stupid. There's no way in a million years Brett Pitman would come to us. Having said that, I do think he's a bit wasted at City. Think he would do a great job for most teams in the Championship and having seen him play a few times I personally think he's a great striker.

Do quite enjoy the forums and look over here occasionally but hate the fakers with no lives trying to pretend they're from the other team just to wind people up.

I heard last week that gas board are bricking it due to the wage cap the basement have got going on. Basically theres little to no room for manouver on the wage budget. On current gate receipts they only have room for about £500 more a week in wages.

Seems clarkson, fatty at the back and the german winger have taken a big %age of wage cap and its left them with nowt.

Can I just apologise now on behalf of reasonably intelligent gasheads for City23? This is stupid. There's no way in a million years Brett Pitman would come to us. Having said that, I do think he's a bit wasted at City. Think he would do a great job for most teams in the Championship and having seen him play a few times I personally think he's a great striker.

Do quite enjoy the forums and look over here occasionally but hate the fakers with no lives trying to pretend they're from the other team just to wind people up.

Nice post, fair do

Thanks to both of you. :tounge:

I think you can only move and play for 2 clubs in a calinder year, you'd have to check the football league rules on loaning players

Must have changed since Tony Cotteee's day then:

A week after resigning from Barnet, Cottee signed for Millwall on transfer deadline day. During this remarkable season, which was his last as a player, Cottee played for a different team in each of the top four divisions of English football in the same season, a rare achievement last performed by goalkeeper Eric Nixon in 1986–87.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Cottee

Archived