IGNORED

Terry Conner To Make Managerial Return....

Barrs Court Red

People entitled to their opinion I guess but I.think its just childish (probably done by a child to.be fair!)

Whoever did it clearly has far too much hands on their time !

Lighten up mate, I think it's really funny and really wound the gas gimlets right up, silly ******s have 3 pages on it, it's almost as good as this classic http://www.guardian....ewsstory.sport1

look at them get so upset. amazing to see.

Thanks for your interest in Bristol Rovers. Fortunately we have a very competent manager at the moment and once we get over a few early season hiccups we will be stronger, fitter and higher in the table.

If you're sticking around in Bristol, maybe offer you services to a small back water club down in Ashton. They think they are the bee knees but are really only treading water until the next defeat.

Thanks for your interest in Bristol Rovers. Fortunately we have a very competent manager at the moment and once we get over a few early season hiccups we will be stronger, fitter and higher in the table.

If you're sticking around in Bristol, maybe offer you services to a small back water club down in Ashton. They think they are the bee knees but are really only treading water until the next defeat.

I did enjoy that comment I must admit, just think by this time tomorrow they'll be officially the worst team in the football league

So they seem happy with Mr Magoo? With his bizarre signings and pre-season regime where no players seem to be match fit and most of them end up injured? Where performances have been worse than garbage yet they seem to be 'unlucky'? They really are a bizarre bunch.

Well thank you for a near dictionary perfect definition of irony. If they have a classics thread over there, it should be in it.

I thought it was quite amusing, especially Steve Kean and Terry Connor fighting it out to manage the Gas.

Humour is subjective though.

I can't help but notice that most posters throw their toys out the pram up to about the time this thread was started pointing out how precious they are. Probably just a coincidence.

Archived