IGNORED

George Elokobi

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

he'll probably be fan favourite at AG as he was here with his well body mass and his great attitude towards his supporters (will always come over right next fans show passion etc..)

sadly george is a woeful footballer for where we want to be, i mean the guy is behind stephen ward in pecking order (kind says where he's at)

add on top our manager has said he'd rather play stephen hunt there over elokobi (who is dreadful) then he is a poor player

without sounding to disrespectful to you guys he may be okay at low end champ side which was the case when we let keogh go to millwall who couldnt handle the big pressure

he'll probably be fan favourite at AG as he was here with his well body mass and his great attitude towards his supporters (will always come over right next fans show passion etc..)

sadly george is a woeful footballer for where we want to be, i mean the guy is behind stephen ward in pecking order (kind says where he's at)

add on top our manager has said he'd rather play stephen hunt there over elokobi (who is dreadful) then he is a poor player

without sounding to disrespectful to you guys he may be okay at low end champ side which was the case when we let keogh go to millwall who couldnt handle the big pressure

Interestingly - there is a couple of Forest fans where I work. I asked them about Greg Cunningham when he signed for us.

There view was that Cunningham was a good player but they would much prefer Elokobi back who was superb.

If Elokobi is as "bad" as Cunningham, he will do for me.

Sorry fella but its hard to take you seriously! Wolves have been a joke ever since McCarthy left, im sure Elokobi was the same as most Wolves players during your crap spell... this happens all the time, players need confidence and they need to be part of a 'winning' set up, Wolves have been awful for the most part since they gained promotion and this can take its toll on any player, plus hes been unlucky with a few injuries, that added to the fact that Solbachan? or what ever his name is seems to be clueless, i have a few mates who are Wolves fans and they all want him out, so i don't take his judgment on players in this country very seriously! i'd rather take our own managers judgment who has a much better track record in this country, and man managing players to great effect! All the best for the season ahead.

Sorry fella but its hard to take you seriously! Wolves have been a joke ever since McCarthy left, im sure Elokobi was the same as most Wolves players during your crap spell... this happens all the time, players need confidence and they need to be part of a 'winning' set up, Wolves have been awful for the most part since they gained promotion and this can take its toll on any player, plus hes been unlucky with a few injuries, that added to the fact that Solbachan? or what ever his name is seems to be clueless, i have a few mates who are Wolves fans and they all want him out, so i don't take his judgment on players in this country very seriously! i'd rather take our own managers judgment who has a much better track record in this country, and man managing players to great effect! All the best for the season ahead.

Ouch! :surrender:

Don't know anything about Wolves's new boss and think its a bit early to label him clueless but what I do know is nearly every time we sign a player, his current club's usually say he's rubbish. Until I've seen him in the red shirt then I won't make any judgement. Looking forward to seeing him play, and to be fair, Del has a pretty solid record in the transfer market with us, so I fully trust he's made another decent signing.

Thanks for your input.

If he does well for us , maybe we can get him for free or next to nothing as your manager is not keen on him.

If he's a crap as you say , you can have him back in January anyway.

Win , Win I'd say.

I heard he got stretchered off or you guys today? Long term or short term do you reckon??

How was he doing till that point? As one said (if he fit of course) not much for you to lose of this loan

Fantastic red - cant help but reply to your comment, I'm happy being on 16points of 8games, stale got us going and Sako and doumbia (who he signed) both look far to classy for us and the championship

I heard he got stretchered off or you guys today? Long term or short term do you reckon??

How was he doing till that point? As one said (if he fit of course) not much for you to lose of this loan

Fantastic red - cant help but reply to your comment, I'm happy being on 16points of 8games, stale got us going and Sako and doumbia (who he signed) both look far to classy for us and the championship

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but you'd better look here

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/149136-get-well-soon-george/

Archived