IGNORED

George Elokobi

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

Hes a quality player, seen him a few times and always impressed me, i have a couple of mates who i went to university with who are Forest fans and all had nothing but good words to say about him during his time on loan there! this is an interesting trend of ex Forest players we seem to be following though!

85% of his weight apparently

Be a quality signing if true, I would like to see Bryan given a run with Foster and Wilson as backup. Would knock his confidence if we bring in a loan signing now.

I doubt it I'm guess he wouldn't be expected to start much this season and wouldn't be in the team if greg wasn't crocked,

Personally I think he'll see it as a challenge for him to overcome we have little cover at LB without Greg so it makes sense,

Can he play CB?

I doubt it I'm guess he wouldn't be expected to start much this season and wouldn't be in the team if greg wasn't crocked,

Personally I think he'll see it as a challenge for him to overcome we have little cover at LB without Greg so it makes sense,

Can he play CB?

He's only 5'9 so unfortunately don't think he's able to cover at CB. Good player though.

It's exceptional though isn't it? The 5'8/9 centre half. Should have made clearer in my post that I can't find any reference to him playing centre half just full back.

I don't know alot about him ether fella, I know he's decent enough but I couldn't tell you his main postion where he came from before wolves and what country he plays for, so I wouldn't worry about it,

Archived