IGNORED

Doesn't Look Like Saturday Will Sell Out

Barrs Court Red

its been £20 plus to watch city for almost 10 years now

I'm not saying I have an answer as the players get paid to much and that money has to come from somewhere, all I'm saying is that some of us who can't commit to a ST find paying £25-£27 for a football match a lot to pay,

I resent the comment along the lines of 'I would find the cash if I was a real fan' as its simply not true, In fact it's a load of bollox, I watch city when I can.

Yep your right, **** any treats etc for your kids for the month as long as I have enough money to watch city.

Why can't people accept it when they are told £20-£30 is to much for a lot of people to justify paying on even a semi regular basis to watch football.

Mate, I've been there, if you can't afford it you can't afford it.

I was on about certain people who have posted on here with niggley little gripes. Why not just say " I can't be arsed to go down " and have done with it?

Mate, I've been there, if you can't afford it you can't afford it.

I was on about certain people who have posted on here with niggley little gripes. Why not just say " I can't be arsed to go down " and have done with it?

Here here old chap....

If you want to go to football then you'll find a way to make it work........

I think we just have to accept that the majority are fair weather fans and will be back if we are near the play offs etc towards the end of the season

I'm not saying I have an answer as the players get paid to much and that money has to come from somewhere, all I'm saying is that some of us who can't commit to a ST find paying £25-£27 for a football match a lot to pay,

I resent the comment along the lines of 'I would find the cash if I was a real fan' as its simply not true, In fact it's a load of bollox, I watch city when I can.

You can pay over 6 months which works out cheaper then attending 2 home matchs a month

We are playing good attacking football and scoring goals.....so where are the crowds?

Well to me it's obvious, crowds flock to watch successful teams, not mid-table attractive footballing sides.

If we were a top 6 side winning 1-0 every week are crowds would be considerably up on what they are now.

Some on here will dispute this of course, but the evidence suggests i am right.

We are perhaps a couple of players short of a successful team, but Del is getting there.

Fingers crossed Del can reciprocate the Success we had a few seasons ago!

We are playing good attacking football and scoring goals.....so where are the crowds?

Well to me it's obvious, crowds flock to watch successful teams, not mid-table attractive footballing sides.

If we were a top 6 side winning 1-0 every week are crowds would be considerably up on what they are now.

Some on here will dispute this of course, but the evidence suggests i am right.

We are perhaps a couple of players short of a successful team, but Del is getting there.

Fingers crossed Del can reciprocate the Success we had a few seasons ago!

You cant play 4/5 home games of attacking football and expect people to come running back, after 4 years of pure rubbish.

You cant play 4/5 home games of attacking football and expect people to come running back, after 4 years of pure rubbish.

So true, though it would seem some on here expect just that!

Problem is unless the perception of us as a mediocre side changes, crowds will stay as they are...no amount of attack minded football will change that.

If however we moved into a top 6 spot, i am convinced crowds would soon follow.... irrespective of our style of play!

Where are the cheapest seats if you walk up on the day? Most of the empty seats are in the Dolman and Williams have to be £30+ for an adult?

could of got it for 23 quid if you pre-booked its your fault if you decide to PoTD if you intend to go to a game pre-book as early as possible as its far cheaper

The club doesn't force you to buy in the ground

I didnt say f all about the overpriced crap. in the ground.

I was thinking more in the line of petrol prices, other transport prices.

As for the fans who think the sun shines out their backsides,and thinks people will only turn up at playoffs or one off cup matches are sadly deluded

could of got it for 23 quid if you pre-booked its your fault if you decide to PoTD if you intend to go to a game pre-book as early as possible as its far cheaper

But that hasn't answered the persons question, if you potd it is very expensive.

If downs was called off Saturday would they go down and watch with the potd prices. Just don't understand the its dearer on the day reasoning.

Your still not getting his point, when tickets were £10 for adults we sold out now they are above £20 we won't, it does not matter to some people how much the wages are as if a product is overpriced for them they won't buy it.

£10 being cheaper than £20 doesn't make them overpriced.

Todays performance answers the questions why fans stay away.

Inconsistency

No leadership on the pitch.

No midfield controller

The same old problems in the middle of the back four.

A forward on the bench who loves scoring goals, to keep back for when the opposition hopefully tires, should start, not kick his confidence.

Archived