IGNORED

Can We Just Have One Decent Season?!

One BCFC

It sadly looks like we are spiralling down the table. We desperately need not only one, but two decent centre backs to stop the rott at the back. We have been unlucky through injuries to Cunningham then Elokobi.

I don't think we will struggle as much as last season, but we won't go anywhere this season - Millwall are a team we shouldn't be struggling to beat at home if we want to challenge for the top end of the table.

We also now have 4 away games out of the next 6 games, with Charlie Austin to come down to one of the home games.

Sadly, I think we desperately needed a result tonight.

It sadly looks like we are spiralling down the table. We desperately need not only one, but two decent centre backs to stop the rott at the back. We have been unlucky through injuries to Cunningham then Elokobi.

I don't think we will struggle as much as last season, but we won't go anywhere this season - Millwall are a team we shouldn't be struggling to beat at home if we want to challenge for the top end of the table.

We also now have 4 away games out of the next 6 games, with Charlie Austin to come down to one of the home games.

Calm down for goodness sake. Its 2nd October - nothing is 'desperate' after 9 games. Del has signed some very, very good players. Four of our best six players are Del signings which show that he will continue to improve us. I love the fact that he doesn't panic buy.

We will finish between 12th and 15th and along the way will lose to the likes of Millwall and Barnsley and beat the likes of Cardiff and Brighton.

Try to enjoy it.

We have had one good season, we made the play off final.

It's unrealistic to think we can be challenging at the top of the table, there are many clubs in the league who have much better facilities and status in the game that can attract the better players, we are a traditional yoyo club in this division, we are more or less at the tipping point of our usual farewell season.

Seriously, the club cannot have it all, we spent big up front and will now have to wait very patiently for a loan to come together for the defence, we lost big time on Elokobi, what more can the manager do about that?

We have had one good season, we made the play off final.

It's unrealistic to think we can be challenging at the top of the table, there are many clubs in the league who have much better facilities and status in the game that can attract the better players, we are a traditional yoyo club in this division, we are more or less at the tipping point of our usual farewell season.

Seriously, the club cannot have it all, we spent big up front and will now have to wait very patiently for a loan to come together for the defence, we lost big time on Elokobi, what more can the manager do about that?

I agree with everything but I cannot understand the wait for a player who appears not to want to come to us.

You are a ***ing moron.

Oh my god! Here we go again with depression and negativity. Everyone knows that nothing can be gauged this early in the season. This time last season we had only won just one game at Leicester and had scored 7 goals compared to the 18 we've scored already this season! Yes we need to sort out our defence but things are definitely looking better this season all round.

Would love to get a result at Leicester this season mind you especially with a two week break ahead.

Oh my god! Here we go again with depression and negativity. Everyone knows that nothing can be gauged this early in the season. This time last season we had only won just one game at Leicester and had scored 7 goals compared to the 18 we've scored already this season! Yes we need to sort out our defence but things are definitely looking better this season all round.

Would love to get a result at Leicester this season mind you especially with a two week break ahead.

Well said mate!

I did'nt realise until it was too late that I'd strayed into yet another pointless thread started by yet another pointless member. You shame us all with your ignorance, now ***k off and don't come back.

14th place, tell you what after the last few that would be a decent season. We will have ups and downs this year and tonight wasn't great but I think we are much better than last year. A commanding centre half is key and then it could be better still

I agree with everything but I cannot understand the wait for a player who appears not to want to come to us.

You're making a massive assumption there. I don't believe we're waiting on a player that is unsure whether they want to come to us or not. That wouldn't make any sense. More likely we were waiting on a player who does want to come but other circumstances (i.e. the injuries the manager mentioned) got in the way. I don't think this will go on for long and I still don't think the right idea is to go out and sign whoever is available now.

Archived