IGNORED

Leeds Fan.

Portland Bill

It makes you wonder of the IQ of some neanderthal knuckle draggers (apologies to the Homo genus sub-species) in full view of 30k and a TV audience with LUFC on his neck and a self satisfied smirk on his face..........hope he likes prison food.........and picks up the soap in the showers. It is so moronic it almost defies belief.

Not sticking up for Leeds but the sheff weds fans singing Istanbul songs all game!

Which is also very poor form.

One of the comments was spot on, some fans spend all of the match gesticulating to each other and do not even watch the game. I admit to somethimes watching them close to the net in the EE and it is quite comical at time. They really do look like prize knobs, all of this slow motion beckoning and pointing to themselves and then their 'opposition'.

The best this season so far was the Leeds tw t who kept kissing his badge and 'finger threatening' his counterparts on our side.

Lets not try and take the moral high ground here. We know only too well what has gone on, on and off the pitch with our own animals hitting Rovers players at AG.

Its not right, far from it, and hopefully he will get prison time, but lets not pretend our section of idiots are any better. maybe slightly more intelligent, in choosing not to do it on live TV!!

Lets not try and take the moral high ground here. We know only too well what has gone on, on and off the pitch with our own animals hitting Rovers players at AG.

Its not right, far from it, and hopefully he will get prison time, but lets not pretend our section of idiots are any better. maybe slightly more intelligent, in choosing not to do it on live TV!!

I think our fans did do it on live TV, against the Gash !!

I think our fans did do it on live TV, against the Gash !!

Yes our fans did run across the pitch and hit opposition players live on SKY tv, but to be fair it was Rovers so they sort of deserved it.

On a separate note I cannot believe Wednesday fans didn't react to that attack on Kirkland, if Opposition fans ran onto our pitch and hit Heaton I'd be straight on the pitch to hand out some instant retribution.

Yes our fans did run across the pitch and hit opposition players live on SKY tv, but to be fair it was Rovers so they sort of deserved it.

On a separate note I cannot believe Wednesday fans didn't react to that attack on Kirkland, if Opposition fans ran onto our pitch and hit Heaton I'd be straight on the pitch to hand out some instant retribution.

There was the usual posing and cut throat gestures going on between the 2 sets of fans,not long before the incident happened.

Another sad part about the whole thing is the fact it happened at the Leppings lane end.

Shameful, when you think that the reason they got on the pitch, was because the fences that would have stopped them killed 96 people.

Archived