IGNORED

Leeds Fan.

Portland Bill

At the end of the day, it was one bloke who comitted this ridiculous offence.

I don't hate Leeds as a club due to this one fan, I don't hate Leeds as a club at all. Only clubs I hate are Bristol Rovers and FC Barcelona. :)

Have you at any time in your short life,come across anything or anyone from Barcelona??

Shock, Redeye in predictable, boring, patronising rant aimed at people who aren't on this forum.

There are people on this forum who are thugs, hooligans and haters - read their posts.

Why do you accuse other posters opinions you do not agree with as rants? Are you one of those bullies per-chance?

There are people on this forum who are thugs, hooligans and haters - read their posts.

Why do you accuse other posters opinions you do not agree with as rants? Are you one of those bullies per-chance?

Really? Name and shame these "thugs, hooligans and haters" and back it up with proof, or **** off because to be honest while the mods my think your insinuations are acceptable, I'm fed up of your offensive and potentially damaging mudslinging towards people who don't share your extreme view.

Really? Name and shame these "thugs, hooligans and haters" and back it up with proof, or **** off because to be honest while the mods my think your insinuations are acceptable, I'm fed up of your offensive and potentially damaging mudslinging towards people who don't share your extreme view.

here here

Really? Name and shame these "thugs, hooligans and haters" and back it up with proof, or **** off because to be honest while the mods

my think your insinuations are acceptable, I'm

fed up of your offensive and potentially

damaging mudslinging towards people who don't

share your extreme view.

Proof? Read the threads and posts.

There's no proof in people's posts, lots of people put things on here to get a reaction,or post things just for a wind up.

You could be on one for all I know?

Not posted on here in ages, always read stuff but stopped posting because of the "I'm right your wrong so **** off" comments, But in response and in fairness to Redeye, does Portlands comment mean i can say what i want, but it's o.k as im just trying to get a reaction or wind you up, Dont get me wrong Portland, iv'e read lots of stuff you've posted , sometimes agree sometimes dont, but Redeye is right, there are a lot on here that DO condone the behaviour of the one individual Leeds thug.

I have first-hand knowledge and experience of it - my girlfriend, myself and other friends were attacked by fellow city fans. Our crime? My girlfriend was wearing the scarf of the opposing team that day (who she supported). Thankfully, older City fans stepped in and educated the morons, who thought a scarf was an excuse for aggression and violence.

That really is shocking;

Taking your girlfriend to a football match......................

Back to the thread. I haven't seen it.Have they got the twerp, if not how did he run on the pitch and run off without any stewards/police catching him? Unbelievable.

Yep! Glos Constab arrested a man in Cheltenham (nice posh genteel area) for the assault.

What got me though is that after hitting the 'keeper, but before leaving the pitch, he slipped over. A Steward was nearby, but had his back to the incident. Hence the man was able to get back up and escape into the crowd. Tech point; did 3,000 people therefpre "aid & abet& the assailant in his assault?

As a result of the incident; will Leeds be fined for "failure to control their fans" and/or will Sheff W be in trouble for having insufficient security at their ground? Some lawyers could make a fortune out of this incident.

Great post - and a perfect example of the way we can enjoy football in a civilised manner without the morons infecting the game with their selfish agendas.

Message to the morons ands hooligans - many of us go to watch this beautiful game to witness and experience the skills, abilities and tactics deployed with passion and commitment - riding the waves of excitement and theatre as we enjoy match-winning moments or the lows of a bad performance.

Passion does not mean violence or abuse

I take it you dont watch Bristol City that much then ?

Yep! Glos Constab arrested a man in Cheltenham (nice posh genteel area) for the assault.

What got me though is that after hitting the 'keeper, but before leaving the pitch, he slipped over. A Steward was nearby, but had his back to the incident. Hence the man was able to get back up and escape into the crowd. Tech point; did 3,000 people therefpre "aid & abet& the assailant in his assault?

As a result of the incident; will Leeds be fined for "failure to control their fans" and/or will Sheff W be in trouble for having insufficient security at their ground? Some lawyers could make a fortune out of this incident.

The part he is from is far from posh...

Not jailed for long enough

Leeds United agree with you.

Leeds United release a statement reacting to the verdict to jail the fan who attacked Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Chris Kirkland for four months. He also receives a five-year football banning order.

The club say they will "ban the individual for life".

A club spokesman said: "We are pleased to see the matter dealt with by the courts so quickly. We note that he has been given a 16-week jail sentence and a five-year banning order.

"The club will also ban the individual for life from Elland Road when this banning order expires

"While we are pleased to see justice brought so quickly, our one disappointment is that we feel the sentence could, and should, have been considerably longer."

to be fair to leeds united (the club) they have done nothing wrong and one person and a small section of the 3000 leeds fans in attendance has drastically let the club down, they will get a fine thats it,

I hope the lad has packed his soap on a rope

Archived