IGNORED

Leeds Fan.

Portland Bill

to be fair to leeds united (the club) they have done nothing wrong and one person and a small section of the 3000 leeds fans in attendance has drastically let the club down, they will get a fine thats it,

I hope the lad has packed his soap on a rope

I believe the guy had a banning order in place before this. Suggests security at the ground wasn't up to scratch

. Surely he shouldn't have been in a position to do this in the first place.

I believe the guy had a banning order in place before this. Suggests security at the ground wasn't up to scratch in the first place. Surely he shouldn't have been in a position to do this in the first place.

Agreed

Thats down to the security at sheffield wednesday to stop him from going into the ground they have failed, Don't clubs recieve a list of all fans of the club they are playing who have banning orders?,

All "fans" who have banning orders should be made to report to their local police stations at 19:30 weekdays (when a game is on) and 15:00 on weekends, failure to do so results in a fine failure to pay a fine results in prison,

Agreed

Thats down to the security at sheffield wednesday to stop him from going into the ground they have failed, Don't clubs recieve a list of all fans of the club they are playing who have banning orders?,

All "fans" who have banning orders should be made to report to their local police stations at 19:30 weekdays (when a game is on) and 15:00 on weekends, failure to do so results in a fine failure to pay a fine results in prison,

I'd take the same approach with our fans. Except I'd make them turn up at AG and watch...

Unemployed yet attends every home and away Leeds game and also has enough cash to drink "a number of cans of stella, 3/4 litre of vodka and up to 10 pints of cider". Plus travel from the Leeds suburb of Cheltenham - nice to see my taxes going to such a worthy cause.

Unemployed yet attends every home and away Leeds game and also has enough cash to drink "a number of cans of stella, 3/4 litre of vodka and up to 10 pints of cider". Plus travel from the Leeds suburb of Cheltenham - nice to see my taxes going to such a worthy cause.

Yet some people question why benefits are being cut....,

Bloody Hell Monkeh - who is your therapist?

There are thousands of people in England who would kill for the chance to get rid of their dyslexia like you have done.

Post their details - they must have found a cure.

i am so happy for you! :laughcont:

Dr Iphone 4s its about 400 quid a go tho :)

In other news man leaves policewoman with scars for life an escapes prison http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Bristol-thug-walks-free-assaulting-policewoman/story-11256210-detail/story.html

.... And someone said on here this leeds fan receives 4 months??? Consistent? Considering it was a powder puff push to the face that didn't connect properly - if he wasn't a goalkeeper and this happened in the street the victim would not have fell to the ground in that way!

Archived