IGNORED

Hull City Match Thread

South Bristol Red

Quite simply, wow.

Seen strange team selections from Del before, but that has to be the most surprising squad he's assembled yet.

Arguably our 2 best players in Baldock and Adomah on the bench. No defenders on the bench. Lewin Nyatanga.

Got to say, when he's done things like this before, people have been eating their words after 90 mins, so lets hope this will be another case of that.

For me, there's players with points to prove there: Tangs, Briggs, Taylor and Stead all have reasons to want to play well.

I can see us looking to keep it tight, playing long balls up to Stead and Taylor, hoping Davies can get up quick enough to support.

My prediction: City 2:2 Hull

There is a saying in management - if you keep doing what you've always done,then you will keep getting what you've always got. That being the case, DMc perhaps needed to try something different, but my worry is that this feels a bit too much like desperation.

Hope that the team prove my fears unfounded.

Well if ever we needed a win it's today for lot's of reasons, but the table dosen't lie and to be overtaken by a team without a point from their first 6 games is truly embarrassing.

H'mm. When you think about it, if we're going to be overtaken, it'll be by a side that started badly...

Archived