IGNORED

Hull City Match Thread

South Bristol Red

Beer in hand, streaming on internet, warm living room. Looking at the team, it seems like Del hasn't a clue what to do, looks like a desperation measure to try and stop goals. I expect there to be little midfield action here, looks like a game of hoofball to bypass the weak midfield

30 quid well saved! :)

Not really, we have nobody else. Also it's obvious the team respect McManus so him being captain isn't a problem at all...

Exactly. Piss poor, no leadership in our team, not on bit! That is shocking, and should be rectified. What kind of player have we been signing. Johnson used see the character of the player first. Looks like that has been thrown out the window, shows why we capitulate so easily

Exactly. Piss poor, no leadership in our team, not on bit! That is shocking, and should be rectified. What kind of player have we been signing. Johnson used see the character of the player first. Looks like that has been thrown out the window, shows why we capitulate so easily

McManus is a former captain of Celtic. He is a leader.

McManus is a former captain of Celtic. He is a leader.

I don't give a flying fig about Mcmanus. Why have we go no captain material in our own ranks, when i say own ranks, I mean permanent players.. That, no matter which way you look at it, or try to make it look rosey, is ******* diabolical

Archived