IGNORED

Hull City Match Thread

South Bristol Red

Sorry but our goal hides how poor we are.

I've never seen such an invisible midfield. Wilson has had no protection and we look so slow and immobile it's scary.

Wilson got no protection as foster got to keep moving inside to help with the attacks through the middle.

Oh the irony "we always believe" chant

Not really, the vocal minority are sat home slagging the team off over the Internet. Those who believe, those who put the club first no matter, those foolish few are sat or standing in BS3 singing that song.

If anything, it's completely lacking in irony when a tiny crowd like this sings a song about belief. They/we who are here clearly still do.

It doesn't take a genius to see that he's going to come on after an hour with Baldock to take advantage of some of the great work the front three have done tonight. Most could have called that before kick off.

Of course we could see thT before kick off.

Doesn't make sense to have your best player on the bench though.

Not really, the vocal minority are sat home slagging the team off over the Internet. Those who believe, those who put the club first no matter, those foolish few are sat or standing in BS3 singing that song.

If anything, it's completely lacking in irony when a tiny crowd like this sings a song about belief. They/we who are here clearly still do.

Foolish few? Saved 30 quid, my dodgy old knees are not getting a battering in the cold or the Dolman steps. You I think are the foolish one. money means alot more to me nowadays than piss it away spending it on half arsed footballers, who often quite can't be bothered.

Jordan, you are foolish, not I. i grew out of my foolishness a few years ago, thank god!

Not really, the vocal minority are sat home slagging the team off over the Internet. Those who believe, those who put the club first no

matter, those foolish few are sat or standing in

BS3 singing that song.

If anything, it's completely lacking in irony when a tiny crowd like this sings a song about belief.

They/we who are here clearly still do.

Well said. As a Bristolian I am embarrassed and fed up with those with the Bristolian arrogance and 'know it all' attitude. The irony is, those who think they are 'big shots' - to the rest of us you expose how empty and vacuous you are with your aggressive rhetoric.....

Well said. As a Bristolian I am embarrassed and fed up with those with the Bristolian arrogance and 'know it all' attitude. The irony is, those who think they are 'big shots' - to the rest of us you expose how empty and vacuous you are with your aggressive rhetoric.....

You can be empty or vacuous - to say both is tautology.

Archived