IGNORED

Dell And The Boys Turn In Zombies For Halloween....

spudski

Thanks I am getting the picture now. It is a bit like the Premier League dictators and the non league where you can still go and enjoy yourself, I know what i'd prefer.

Love the video! also like the music as well, it should be the way the game is played, everyone having a good time.

Thanks I am getting the picture now. It is a bit like the Premier League dictators and the non league where you can still go and enjoy yourself, I know what i'd prefer.

Love the video! also like the music as well, it should be the way the game is played, everyone having a good time.

Glad you liked it mate...there is loads of OLDSUBBUTEO on youtube.

Each to there own as they say...but like you, i'm in it just for the fun. The FISTF boys take it very seriously and some see it as a sport...some even want it in the Olympics...daft ****ers...

What's great with our lot is all the WAG's get involved and the kids play too. Gets 'em away from the computers.

Somehow i dont get this...is it me or is it just wierd, not having a knock cos i think the stadiums look impressive, almost like a miniture village kinda way, must have taken ages to build those replicas,.....but it worries me for i dont know, maybe train set expansionalism or summat as i said this aint a knock..... probs my age x

Archived