IGNORED

Six New Signings

petehinton

Don't know about everyone else but initially I'd see these stories and be disappointed that it was a new signing for the development squad - now I'm a bit more excited for the future if we're bolstering the squad.

Also Willie McStay sounds like a joke name for an agent in the midst of contract talks.

Good news!!

Don't know about everyone else but initially I'd see these stories and be disappointed that it was a new signing for the development squad - now I'm a bit more excited for the future if we're bolstering the squad.

Also Willie McStay sounds like a joke name for an agent in the midst of contract talks.

Good news!!

his two assistants willie stroker and juan kerr step in to help him out

Good news!!

i agree with this

If just one of these players make it to te first team then it's a success

They are taking the same route as lita and to a lesser extent clist who we picked up from Chelsea and spurs as youngsters

It's reasons like this that I want to keep mcinnes he and his team he built are pro active,

Jones is goin to be a decent player an I hear te same thing about the Fulham striker too

Looking forward to the future we just have to stay up

If just one of these players make it to te first team then it's a success

They are taking the same route as lita and to a lesser extent clist who we picked up from Chelsea and spurs as youngsters

It's reasons like this that I want to keep mcinnes he and his team he built are pro active,

Jones is goin to be a decent player an I hear te same thing about the Fulham striker too

Looking forward to the future we just have to stay up

Have you seen him play? I have........

You'll also be pleased to know that the Club meet regularly with a group of fans who have a great knowledge of Local non league football. They compare dossiers of quality players, to see if the Club have missed any. Great forward thinking by the Club imho.

So if you know of any good young players that aren't attached, I would say it's good to inform the Club, as they seem receptive.

You'll also be pleased to know that the Club meet regularly with a group of fans who have a great knowledge of Local non league football. They compare dossiers of quality players, to see if the Club have missed any. Great forward thinking by the Club imho.

So if you know of any good young players that aren't attached, I would say it's good to inform the Club, as they seem receptive.

Charlie Austin... oh, no wait.

Archived