IGNORED

Nttds Strikes Again

ralphindevon

Anyone seen the comments coming out of the Sky AGM?

Katherine Rushton@kerushton

Bristol City fan (in team shirt) at BSkyB agm.He doesn't like the word 'sketchy' being used by News. And his team doesn't get enough airtime

FairPensions@FairPensions

Same s/holders asks why Blackpool gets more coverage than Bristol City - is it because they are sponsored by Wonga? #BSkyB#

These tweets were re tweeted by @brizzlechris.

I know some find him I a bit annoying at times but I think he's a brilliant character, a bit eccentric at times but the tales from the Sky AGM from over the years are legendry.

He gets a lot of abuse on here does NTTDS, I must admit I do wonder what he goes on about sometimes. However he then goes out and really fights our corner at these meetings, fair play to the bloke!

agree his or her problem seems to be putting more than two sensible words together rare on this site at times.

keep on posting NTTDS

Having met him, he is one of the nicest, most genuine people you will ever meet. A true City fan and football fan.

He told me he gets nervous about posting on here, so that's maybe a reason why his posts are short and to the point.

The guy is a good 'en and needs a bit of slack from a few on here.

He lives for BCFC... and is so passionate about them.

Having met him, he is one of the nicest, most genuine people you will ever meet. A true City fan and football fan.

He told me he gets nervous about posting on here, so that's maybe a reason why his posts are short and to the point.

The guy is a good 'en and needs a bit of slack from a few on here.

He lives for BCFC... and is so passionate about them.

Echo all the above, cracking bloke

you've ruined it. I say burn him at the stake.

I actually like his posts, he brings a new dimension to this forum, he loves the club and for some reason sort of dislikes our local public broadcaster, that said the ( public broadcaster ) are totaly ****.. damn that word but **** it is !

Admin......wots wrong with male self gratification........******* x

He is a top bloke, works for FGW, people that go home and away regularly would recognise him.

Listen to Radio Bristol at an away game, he usually phones in straight after the game

Jon is a one off solid gold dude ........

You will often see him making notes while watching the game which is why GT on Radio Bris sometimes actualy PHONE HIM for his comments!

Archived