IGNORED

David Noble In Trouble

myol'man

So you've never in your life been in a punch up? Didn't think he was a scumbag when he scored at Rotherham promotion season or scoring a blinder away at palace but there we are some people obviously have short memories

Ah so because he scored one goal that makes him a decent human being then?

The guy is clearly a ****.

So you've never in your life been in a punch up? Didn't think he was a scumbag when he scored at Rotherham promotion season or scoring a blinder away at palace but there we are some people obviously have short memories

What next mate "so you never driven a car drunk and killed somebody", there was a local case about a year ago in Taunton where a guy was killed by one single punch and the judge said something along the lines of far too many drunk young men leave themselves wide open to what you have admitted to doing, it is unfortunately sometimes a consequence of the drunken action that you take.

What has his goals against Rotherham and Palace got to with anything here? please enlighten me. He is just yet another overpaid, mainly under achieving hedonistic footballer who lacks any respect for the game and the people who pay his wages and it is why he ended up at Exeter and then Rotherham instead of still being at BCFC.

Just wish we all could be as perfect as you. It was a drunken brawl I'm sure there is plenty of people on here who have been in a similar situation, noble was unlucky it was such severe consequences

Im not being funny, but if he was doing it for self defence it is unlikely he would of been taken to court.

He could always of walked away.

Just wish we all could be as perfect as you. It was a drunken brawl I'm sure there is plenty of people on here who have been in a similar situation, noble was unlucky it was such severe consequences

Get a grip mate the prisons are full up with drunks who have done similar acts, my sympathy will always be with the victim and never the aggressor, especially when it's an overpaid prim donna, under achieving, hedonist footballer.

We know he was drinking heavily and we know he got into a fight and we know he broke another mans jaw and we know that he has admitted to that in a court of law and we know he is lucky not to be banged up in Whorefield, what else is there?.

I think for his community service he should do something that is intensely humiliating and mundane, yet helps people who have lost everything and hit rock bottom.

He could play for the gas.

Yeah and me, really classy and sums up the reasons why so many people have little or no time for footballers and believe many of them to be totally uneducated chavs.

This was the morning after he just scored 2 goals to clinch us promotion, I don't see the problem with celebratory drink? Like he said he only had a quiet night in with his mum and dad anyway...

Archived