IGNORED

David Noble In Trouble

myol'man

Noble is a complete tool, got banned from a pub in Exeter near to where my mate lives for shitting in a flower pot whilst drunk.

I don't think calling him scum is harsh, he's admitted gbh for Christ sake! I loved his goals when he was with us, doesn't mean I have to like him....

Noble is a complete tool, got banned from a pub in Exeter near to where my mate lives for shitting in a flower pot whilst drunk.

I don't think calling him scum is harsh, he's admitted gbh for Christ sake! I loved his goals when he was with us, doesn't mean I have to like him....

See, he is a legend :laughcont:

He certainly shit on the Palace.

No one will ever know the full story of what happened the night he broke someone's jaw. Hope he learns his lesson and grows up. Maybe a shift doing community service at a hostel for the homeless or helping those with an alcohol dependency might sober him up.

I am seriously losing faith with this forum. Why so quick to jump at conclusions. A man was drinking and someone got their jaw broke. Folk are so quick to judge without knowing the circumstances. Noble is a legend until proven otherwise.

It was a punch up for god sake?! Some people need to get a grip. Just because he is a footballer it doesn't change the fact he is just a HUMAN BEING like the rest of us..

I am sure the same was once said in defense about Joey Barton until he let everyone down again, and again, and again..... Leopards never change their spots

I am seriously losing faith with this forum. Why so quick to jump at conclusions. A man was drinking and someone got their jaw broke. Folk are so quick to judge without knowing the circumstances. Noble is a legend until proven otherwise.

With you on this one, but dont loose faith, this forum is one of the few that lets you rant without swearing.....it's a start.........btw...sorry but shit avatar :ill:

I'm not condoning what he did. Problem with a fight is it goes 2 ways - you win or you lose. I've been in a fight in town before and I know I wouldn't wish a broken jaw on anyone and but for all we know the bloke in question could of been a grade a xxxx to noble. It was a punch (obv a fairly good one) but it was a drunken mistake and there is no way I or anyone else who has been involved in a punch up can judge noble on his actions I doubt he went out thinking "im gunna break someone's jaw tonight" it was a night out that got out of hand. None of us were there none of us truely know what happened so calling him scum is a bit out of order

Exactly... No one on this forum were there, So without knowing the exact reasons behind what happened its hard to judge. Yes he has been found guilty, but we dont know the full story! Some bloke could of been provoking all night, We all know what t.w.a.t.s can be about.... As someone else has said, just because he is a footballer doesnt stop him from being human. As for sh*tting in a flower pot - LAD!

He was a class act and not overpaid. Reason he did not "achieve much" is that blood is thicker than water.

if class why did he drop down the leagues

the bloke has massive drinking issues and wasted the god given talent that he had (and he did have some) he will end up where he deserves to end up, in the scrap head entiltled pissheads

Based on what exactly, his ability to kick a bit of leather around?

With you on this one, but dont loose faith, this forum is one of the few that lets you rant without swearing.....it's a start.........btw...sorry but shit avatar :ill:

Sorry mate Noble is not and never will be a 'legend', John Atyeo is a legend (that is why he will have a statue erected at AV), Gerry Gow is a legend (that is why he was given a belated testimonial), the Ashton Gate 8 are legends..........................

Noble is a player who overall was average at BCFC but occasionally had a great game and occasionally scored a couple of memorable and important goals, big deal there are loads of ex BCFC players can claim that.

sorry noble is at fault he has no defense and is very lucky not to get 6 months, infact I suspect if he wasn't a footballer and just joe public he would of been sent down,

I get bladdered most weekend I never get into a fight because I know when to stop, drinking is not a defense,

EBM is correct

Why so quick to jump at conclusions. A man was drinking and someone got their jaw broke. Folk are so quick to judge without knowing the circumstances.

Noble pleaded guilty to GBH so whos jumping to conclusions?

I liked Noble as a player when he was at City but I bet you would change your tune if it was you with the broken jaw.

sorry noble is at fault he has no defense and is very lucky not to get 6 months, infact I suspect if he wasn't a footballer and just joe public he would of been sent down,

I get bladdered most weekend I never get into

a fight because I know when to stop, drinking is

not a defense,

EBM is correct

Agreed. Anyone who drinks alcohol and then uses their drunkenness as an excuse to exact violence or abuse against another is nothing but a scumbag. These people lack intelligence if they do not realise their alcohol limit or the impact their abusive drunken behaviour causes.

Real shame that someone who works hard as kid to develop his skills, finds it difficult to exist without having a lot to drink. Neither a legend or scumbug, just a bloke who drinks too much, and probably needs some medical help.

There are men in Bristol who -even with medical help - continue to drink heavily and use violence. Some are even signed off unfit to work, yet still drink to excess and then use this as an excuse to abuse their wives, partners and family, using violence on a daily basis.

There are men in Bristol who -even with medical help - continue to drink heavily and use violence. Some are even signed off unfit to work, yet still drink to excess and then use this as an excuse to abuse their wives, partners and family, using violence on a daily basis.

People do have a problem with the drink, My uncle use too and he had to move to scotland (of all places) to get away from the crowd and make himself better as it would of killed him,

So I have to disagree with you on that one redeye, drinking can be a medical problem some people can't stop

People do have a problem with the drink, My uncle use too and he had to move to scotland (of all places) to get away from the crowd and make himself better as it would of killed him,

So I have to disagree with you on that one

redeye, drinking can be a medical problem some

people can't stop

I agree that there are cases where people beat the addiction - I trust your uncle is one of those - however, there are many who use it as an excuse for all kinds of vile abuse and behaviour.

I agree that there are cases where people beat the addiction - I trust your uncle is one of those - however, there are many who use it as an excuse for all kinds of vile abuse and behaviour.

he hit his wife but that was when drunk, it took her almost leaving him and him having to move 600 miles away from his friends for it to stop,

The biggest help one can recive for these kind of problems is self help, if you are not prepared to help yourself then the battle is already lost,

I think the same can go for noble here, he had all the talent to play in the top flight but he wasted it because he won't help himself,

I've no problem with players enjoying themself off field, I've no problem with them being in a pub on a sunday or a club on a saturday if it doesn't effect your role at the club,

I have a problem with them when they drink drive (Edwards) or use drink as an excuse for their actions (noble orr partridge)

They need to set an example they are in the public eye,

Yes enjoy yourself but don't do what nobles done, he is very lucky

Absolutely agree with you - if you're not going to address the problem and help yourself then you are doomed to repeat it over and over again. Your uncle's wife should never have had to suffer domestic abuse.

I think players like Noble should be used as examples to help fans who drink to excess and use violence and abuse as the outcome of this.

Perhaps make it mandatory that they educate youth teams to the dangers of alcohol - therefore facilitating future generations of footballers to engage with alcohol intelligently.

Absolutely agree with you - if you're not going to address the problem and help yourself then you are doomed to repeat it over and over again. Your uncle's wife should never have had to suffer domestic abuse.

I think players like Noble should be used as examples to help fans who drink to excess and use violence and abuse as the outcome of this.

Perhaps make it mandatory that they educate youth teams to the dangers of alcohol - therefore facilitating future generations of footballers to engage with alcohol intelligently.

the best one to speak on it and he does quite alot is tony adams, we could do with him as a coach imo then our defense may be sorted out

the best one to speak on it and he does quite alot is tony adams, we could do with him as a coach imo then our defense may be sorted out

Forgot about Adams' successful recovery and subsequent dedication to helping others. He would certainly be the one to address our leaky defence with his no nonsense approach....

Sorry mate Noble is not and never will be a 'legend', John Atyeo is a legend (that is why he will have a statue erected at AV), Gerry Gow is a legend (that is why he was given a belated testimonial), the Ashton Gate 8 are legends..........................

Noble is a player who overall was average at BCFC but occasionally had a great game and occasionally scored a couple of memorable and important goals, big deal there are loads of ex BCFC players can claim that.

Sorry fella, been a real busy day, just seen your reply, you are correct .....not a legend by a country mile, i was responding to the " untill proven " part of that post, damn the natch, it works in strange way in a kinda non prison sorta way.....

Archived