IGNORED

Huddersfield Vs Bristol City Match Thread

East end Forever

DM: "Extremely frustrated. As the away team, we did the fundamentals right. We defended for the majority with resolve, except the goal."

DM: "I know we're in a results business and all the positives are outweighed by the result. It's another disappointing day for our fans.

DM: "We were dominant in our possession play without really imposing on their keeper."

DM: "We're disappointed with the goal, letting Novak in too easily and we got caught on our heels at the back post."

DM: "I think Sam Baldock will be disappointed not to score. I didn't think it was over the line or handball."

DM: "The responsibility is on all of us to keep working hard to turn this run around."

DM: "Dean Gerken has come back in and he didn't really have a lot to do."

:laugh: looks like you have got some of these right

DM: "Extremely frustrated. As the away team, we did the fundamentals right. We defended for the majority with resolve, except the goal."

DM: "I know we're in a results business and all the positives are outweighed by the result. It's another disappointing day for our fans.

DM: "We were dominant in our possession play without really imposing on their keeper."

DM: "We're disappointed with the goal, letting Novak in too easily and we got caught on our heels at the back post."

DM: "I think Sam Baldock will be disappointed not to score. I didn't think it was over the line or handball."

DM: "The responsibility is on all of us to keep working hard to turn this run around."

DM: "Dean Gerken has come back in and he didn't really have a lot to do."

You left out "we've been in this position before and got out of it before"

Archived