IGNORED

Stick Or Twist - Simple Question

MC RISK77

Stick.

But get Joe Jordan in for a month to help out, rather than twiddling his thumbs in Clifton while he and Redknapp are between jobs.

We know Joe loves the club so if they get on consider offering him a permanent position as DOF at AG.

Stick. We have no other choice!

Great shout about Joe Jordan.

If big Joe can't put the fear of god into them then we are well and truly doomed!

Stick.

But get Joe Jordan in for a month to help out, rather than twiddling his thumbs in Clifton while he and Redknapp are between jobs.

We know Joe loves the club so if they get on consider offering him a permanent position as DOF at AG.

Great minds think alike ! I said the following earlier on thePatience thread...

"Alternatively , if DM were to swallow his pride , bring someone with experience in to help him. Joe Jordan's not doing much at the moment."

Stick...........for at least the next 3 games anyway. Birmingham have won one in 6, Charlton have won 1 in 7 and Blackpool have won 1 in 8. They are our next three games. If we cant get a decent haul out of that then we are in real trouble. P.S. We have won 1 in 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good bit of detective work there squire.

Stick, without any shadow of doubt.

Stick.

Not a bad shout at all, Noggers. We need someone to scare 'em all a bit!

I for one am enjoying this season immensely more than last season. Now, I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it, but at least we're losing 4-3 rather than 1-0 at home each week. There is undeniable progress in attack, and apparently in the academy. I think people have to realise that our problems are really, really deep. How the f they got so deep I don't know, but it's going to take del longer than a year to sort them out. The opposition is simply better than us, and I don't think there is a manager out there who could sort us out with a quick-fix.

Hell, I'm starting to think league one ain't so bad. If we rebuild properly there's no reason we can't come back stronger. And when I say rebuild I mean a complete overhaul of this clubs mentality. Why can't we become an attractive side for once? There's too much pressure in the championship to be able to achieve this. Basically, I'm rambling, but I'm so bored of trying to win at all costs. What is even the point of staying up? So we can try, and like the previous 3 years fail, to fix our crap club? For god sake, i hate football. Does anyone actually like football anymore? Or do we just go because we always go? Why don't we ******* hire otib as manager? At least it would be funny.

I for one am enjoying this season immensely more than last season. Now, I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it, but at least we're losing 4-3 rather than 1-0 at home each week. There is undeniable progress in attack, and apparently in the academy. I think people have to realise that our problems are really, really deep. How the f they got so deep I don't know, but it's going to take del longer than a year to sort them out. The opposition is simply better than us, and I don't think there is a manager out there who could sort us out with a quick-fix.

Hell, I'm starting to think league one ain't so bad. If we rebuild properly there's no reason we can't come back stronger. And when I say rebuild I mean a complete overhaul of this clubs mentality. Why can't we become an attractive side for once? There's too much pressure in the championship to be able to achieve this. Basically, I'm rambling, but I'm so bored of trying to win at all costs. What is even the point of staying up? So we can try, and like the previous 3 years fail, to fix our crap club? For god sake, i hate football. Does anyone actually like football anymore? Or do we just go because we always go? Why don't we ******* hire otib as manager? At least it would be funny.

I don't think we would get the starting 11 in on time for ko

Thing is with FFP next 2 years can spend silly money for rules aren't being used till 2014-15 season. We could splash the cash and get away with it as long as we are ready for 2014.

We've spent a fortune this summer basically covering what we saved in the summer with released players so can't be cutting back that much.

With baldock costing about 1.8mil I'm guessing (Maynard fee + 300k not including wages) would that money been better spent on a cm or cb or on cisse and bikeys wages. Who made decision to sign baldock and leave us no cash basically for anyone else, club says couldn't afford cb (ward and monk) but sign baldock.

I don't think we don't have any option but to stick.

But TBH I couldn't give a toss if he stays or goes as I am totally underwhelmed by him.

Can you be whelmed? I was overwhelmed by joe Jordan, underwhelmed by Tiny Penis, so i reckon Danny Wilson could be classed as whelmed type manger

Archived