IGNORED

Jon Lansdown Speaks!

!james

that s that then clear as mud.

need to make money otherwise club will go bust need new stadium to make money. we just want to be told that everything will be ok! a bit more upbeat would be comforting. pleased about the emphasis on the academy. I just think we need a lot more clarity on the existence of a plan b if stadium proposals fall through. Also on the medium term improvements to the matchday experience at AG which he admits will probably be our home for at least another three years.

i think bristolcitysweden is right there are a lot of good european based players who would come here and be on less money as it gives them a chance to shine and ok maybe they would be loyal or just waiting for the big move but would be good too look around swiss and german and french leagues as well as scandinavia as well as estern europe

i think bristolcitysweden is right there are a lot of good european based players who would come here and be on less money as it gives them a chance to shine and ok maybe they would be loyal or just waiting for the big move but would be good too look around swiss and german and french leagues as well as scandinavia as well as estern europe

One word: Styvar.

snapback.pngyate super reds, on 05 November 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

and what about the other overseas players that are over here playing well

snapback.pngyate super reds, on 05 November 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

and what about the other overseas players that are over here playing well

Such as?

Archived