IGNORED

January Shopping List

CheddarReds

One player, a real engine in the middle with some ability, who can lead - wouldn't mind if he was a bit of a geriatric provided he wasn't a sick-note as well - sort of Danny Murphy type (if only)

And maybe a decent CB (young)

But really, not too much change 'cos it's disruptive

And no loanees, apart from Caulker it rarely really works and we get nothing beyond the loan period

Indeed, we have managed to sign quite a few quality players during our current spell in the Championship. Dele Adebola, Marvin Elliott, Lee Trundle, Paul Hartley, Darren Byfield, Steve Caulker and Nick Carle were the ones I'd rate as the best signings.

Fixed that for you

I wonder how Bates has got on in training this week? Would be a coup if we got him pending he is over his injuries. Wasnt so long ago he was linked with Liverpool.

Buzsaky's deal is coming to end i believe? Chuck in Derry loan our team would look much stronger in a couple of weeks.

GK Heaton

DR Foster

DL Cunningham

DC Bates

DC Fontaine

DM Derry

MR Adomah

CM Buzsaky

CF Davies

CF Baldock

ML Anderson

I like it. Been saying bout Derry for weeks and Akos for months, along with giving Anderson a chance. I'd still try for Dawson as well though.

priority number one is to sell, sell, sell - reduce the wage bill, move out anyone over 22 who hasn't started more than 10 games and free up some room for new blood or depending on the league position, improve our finances in preparation for league one and give the younger players a chance

That's why I said 2 new cb's and 2 new cm's are priority.

So desperate for us to get Cisse back. :(

Don't really get why? He was good don't get me wrong but often looked wrecked by 70 mins and needed subbing. Also, obviously doesn't really want to be here or he'd have signed in the summer so would he really be giving everything for the cause if he suddenly changed his mind? Personally think his game was bit 1 dimensional albeit he was good at what he did but I'd prefer to see 2 strong centre mids who offer more than just 1 strength!

Archived