IGNORED

Mk Dons Vs Wimbledon

Betelgeuse

A good friend is a Wimblefon fan and when I asked him if he was up for this one he said he won't be watching or attending. He is refusing to acknowledge this as a legitimate match.

Apparently very few AFC fans will be there most boycotting. Don't know how true this will be come match day

Wimbledon are still demanding that MK drop the "Dons" from there name,is doesn't belong to them.

They have already handed back to AFC there history, in this I mean that AFC's honours rightly now record that they won the FA cup in 88? and not MK.

Come on AFC I say! I just hope all the fans can acknowledge it just for what it is! Would love it if the wombles turned the imposters over!

Don’t let Wimbledon hear you call them the Wombles! They’re the real Dons, not the imposters from Milton Keynes.

Sure I heard that Carl Robinson has had death threats - WTF did he do? Get given a chance by a football team at an incredibly young age

Bang out of order

No doubt that I want AFC to win, but is Robinson the bad guy in this??

Pathetic! Understand the animosity towards the franchise, especially from my local Cobbler friends-but death threats is ridiculous, it's a flipping game of football.

I saw MK Dons on tv last year, vs Spurs, and was quite impressed the way they played to be honest. I think they would lose a lot of the stick they get if they just dropped the 'Dons' part of their name and then they would obtain their own identity, representing Milton Keynes!

Saying that, I hope afc get one over on them out of principle!

Im sure I heard somewhere that AFC will be moving back to Wimbledon, does anyone know if this is a reality or just a long-term objective?

Archived