IGNORED

Score Predictions Vs Blackpool?

Who Are Rovers?

City will win today 2-0. I've just got that feeling! So I've put a fiver on it.

Lew, I'm sure you have had this feeling for the last few weeks! I'm not going to check, so apilogises if I'm wrong. Eventually you will get it right. My advice to you. Never ever put money on your team to win.

If I do bet on city, and it is rare, it is to lose. That way I am happy if we win, and have something to show for it if we lose. Hedging your bets. mate, and helps pay for season tickets when the team constantly waste your hard earned cash on the pitch :)

Lew, I'm sure you have had this feeling for the last few weeks! I'm not going to check, so apilogises if I'm wrong. Eventually you will get it right. My advice to you. Never ever put money on your team to win.

If I do bet on city, and it is rare, it is to lose. That way I am happy if we win, and have something to show for it if we lose. Hedging your bits mate, and helps pay for season tickets when the team constantly waste your hard earned cash on the pitch :)

Bloody hell! Bad day? In all seriousness though, I did predict a narrow defeat at Udders and got that right, ( makes a change! ) so here's hoping eh!?

Bloody hell! Bad day? In all seriousness though, I did predict a narrow defeat at Udders and got that right, ( makes a change! ) so here's hoping eh!?

City lost me 150k in a 15 game accumulator once when I had them down for a home win.... Never ever again... They scarred me for life!

Archived