IGNORED

Match Thread - Blackpool (H)

Tom

Blackpool will be gutted mate - a point against a team that had lost the previous seven and not scored in 7 hours with no clean sheets...

Its a decent result for us and something to build on.

If you think we should have easily won that game, you're on a different planet to everyone else.

Its fair to expect to win the game at 1-0 up on 90 mins, but again we cant keep our concentration. I have never known a club to concede so many late goals. You cant put that down to luck, there is something seriously wrong with our coaching.

I'd love a quick stat on how many goals we've conceded in injury time over the past three seasons. Well above the average I'd wager.

For those who are interested, I've taught myself a technique over the years to quickly extinguish the pain/stress caused by these late daggers to the heart.

Just imagine waking up one day and realizing you support r*vers. Ahhh, that's better. Life is good. Pain gone.

I believe this technique had extended my life expectancy by at least five years and counting...

Why is it a decent point for us? We have Middlesbrough, Brighton and Wolves coming up......1 or 2 points MAX

Win was needed, but effort and heads held a little higher. Not sure what the equaliser would have done for confidence though.

For those who are interested, I've taught myself a technique over the years to quickly extinguish the pain/stress caused by these late daggers to the heart.

Just imagine waking up one day and realizing you support r*vers. Ahhh, that's better. Life is good. Pain gone.

I believe this technique had extended my life expectancy by at least five years and counting...

Frightening or what :shocking:

Today was the turn...

Bates & Danns + one other to come... I reckon minimum 5 points.

Have faith

And those two, by all accounts, seemed to have decent games today. OK, Bates handled, allegedly, but it may have been harsh, i.e. ball to hand and lets face it with the balls coming into the box there is always a chance. Disappointing end to a game but overall the players need to be gee'd up by the Gaffer in the dressing room now and I am sure they will be.

Don't know why so many negative posters look to the next month or months to predict city's downfall. Right now it has to be one game at a time. We drew, we could have won, we could have lost. Next match we might lose, we may draw or we could win - who knows? What I know is it is getting tedious reading the sack the coach etc posts. One game at a time Del and it ain't over til the fat lady sings. I have seen our club climb back from worse than this. Well done on the result!

Archived