IGNORED

What Music Are You Currently Listening To

bcfcbs20

Never met an entertainer like him. No doubt best DJ of all time. He just doesn't mix his tunes, but his whole set is like telling a story to the audience.

I am incredibly cynical about the concept of DJs being viewed as live music acts, but whilst on holiday a few years back happened across a club night of his and actually really enjoyed it.

Back on topic, giving the new Arctic Monkeys album a 1st run through, so far so good.

Placebo launched their new album this week "Loud Like Love".

Worth a listen if thats your cup of tea, don't think it's their greatest work over all and they have continued on down the road they are on, but some strong tracks on there.

Being a fan myself, i rate it, but it's the first album from them in a long time where i don't think it's strong from start to finish.

The new Arctic Monkeys album is worth a Listen, I haven't stopped listening since I got it and I only liked a few of there songs before

I bet you look good on the dance floor

Fluorescent Adolescent

Not heard the new one yet. I thought the first 2 albums were great. I got a chance to see them before they broke through at a small gig and they were excellent, saw them again after the second album at a festival and again they were excellent. Not sure why my interest in them died, should probably have a listen.

A bit of Disclosure, Arctic Monkeys, Miles Kane and The Hoosiers are tickling my hearing buds at the moment,

Never really rated Miles Kane but listened to more of his songs and started to like them a lot more

Disclosure are damm good seen them live a few times and they were amazing.

Not sure if I've posted this on here or not yet but check these out.

Can't get enough of this listened to it loads of times.

http://www.mixcloud.com/FACTMixArchive/fact-mix-327-disclosure/

https://soundcloud.com/edmtunes/disclosure-essential-mix-10-08-2013

Archived