IGNORED

Picturesque Footy Grounds

Eco

Too right! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

The theatre of dreams - and not occasionally - nightmares :blush:

How often would you get a gorge, one of the most famous bridges in the UK, greenery, nelson mandella house and the theatre of dreams/nightmares in one shot? Truely stunning :)

Have a nice view of planes landing into Bristol airport every Saturday afternoon.

Wycombe had a nice surrounding area, but always seemed to be flooded when we went there.

Apparently the Minimal Ground has nice views of empty seats and vast open spaces around the terracing . . .

Be fair, there's some interesting wildlife, most of it amphibious. Remember the BEP photo of a frog staring out over the flooded pitch?

Reading's (apthly named) Elm Park had picturesque approaches (except in the depths of Winter).

I lived in Reading and wouldn't cross the street to go to Elm Park. I didn't need to - I lived about six doors down. I could leave home at five to, buy a programme and still see the kick off. Mind you, it wasn't crowded in those (division 4) days...

http://www.thebestel...r-stadiums.html

Have a look at this, i came across it when having a look through some of your suggestions. Some brilliant examples on their. Not alot comes close to the home of Football though! (Ashton Gate of course!)

Good to see ICT on there as that's what started me off. Think it's pushing it a bit to call it the Nuuk Stadium.

Archived