IGNORED

Neil Danns

Sampson City Reds

Wasn't the suggestion from Leicester fans that he is surplus to requirements?

Depending on what sort of deals they are hoping to do in January we might get him especially if the Skuse to Palace rumours are true.. The perception on here is that Brett was on a fair wage as well so we might be able to replace them both with Danns on the budget.

I too got the impression that things seem unlikley to change his way at Leicester (from the comments made when the loan was announced) - and the fact that we are at opposite ends of the table should also help.

Would ideally like to see the loan extended by another month before we committed - and not sure whether Danns would actually want a permanent move here.

I was surprised to see that he was a scouser - always imagined him being a londoner - just the palarse connection I guess - but I'll get over it!

I'd prefer if you didn't post at all. It's quite hard to ignore when your the centre of attention on every thread you post....

He said that he didn't realise he was a scouser. Nor did I until his interview. Why is this an issue.

Go and have a cold shower and try and "score points" when there is a legitimate and valid opportunity.

Has any reason been given for why he only signed for a month with no extention available?.

Seems strange as a player can be recalled after a month anyway, was it Dann, Leicester who requested it or is it just BCFC waiting for Skuse to return to fitness?.

BCAGFC

Has any reason been given for why he only signed for a month with no extention available?.

Seems strange as a player can be recalled after a month anyway, was it Dann, Leicester who requested it or is it just BCFC waiting for Skuse to return to fitness?.

BCAGFC

Why? Are skuse and danns seen as a similar type of midfielder! Crikey if that's the case we're in trouble when his loan ends as I cant see skuse sound what danns has been :-)

Seriously tho, is a funny short loan. Just hope it gets extended or even made perm in Jan.

May sound mad but the signing or loan extension of Neil Danns could define our season.

It could well do, Danns is 1000% better than ANY of our current midfield and he is the sort of quality we need if we are not going to struggle every season in the Championship.

If rumours are true that Skuse is holding out for 12k per week, how much more would Dann cost?......probably around 3k - 5k per week on a permanent basis, a lot less if loaned for the season.

BCAGFC

Kilkenny has a good footballing brain imho. Just needs players around him of a similar wavelength to understand his brain thinks quicker than his feet.

Sno was another player like this and got slated by many.

Quality player with the right people around him, as long as there is movement.

+1 - always said the same

Archived