IGNORED

Neil Danns

Sampson City Reds

Listening to the game on RB, it sounded like he was highly influential.

He was also massive against Blackpool.

Yes, we must sign him permanently.

If Bates is back Tuesday at Brighton, who would bet against another away win ?

Now confident that my forecast of a mid-table finish for this season is acheivable.

Listening to the game on RB, it sounded like he was highly influential.

He was also massive against Blackpool.

Yes, we must sign him permanently.

If Bates is back Tuesday at Brighton, who would bet against another away win ?

Now confident that my forecast of a mid-table finish for this season is acheivable.

Jesus christ, calm down! Weve just won one game!

The same people that sit here slagging off the managers and team everyweek will be the same people who say we can make the play offs after 3 wins.

Get your head out the clouds

Funny how, as with Amougou last season, one loanee can start to fix a broken season. I don't want to belittle others contribution, but against Blackpool I saw something barely visible at AG all season. A midfield!

I think Kilkenny likes having him in midfield - a player on the same wavelength for once.

Jesus christ, calm down! Weve just won one game!

The same people that sit here slagging off the managers and team everyweek will be the same people who say we can make the play offs after 3 wins.

Get your head out the clouds

Steady on Sidebet, it's not like I am talking about promotion. Now that really would be "head in the clouds".

Just pleased about a great away win against a top side in the NPC which gives me hope that we are on the up now.

Happy as I am that we have Danns on loan let's not get carried away. See if we can extend the loan, then see how it goes.

He'll be on big money at Leicester with 18 months left in January and he's 30, so you'd have to be very, very sure it was going to work out over 3 years for a permanent signing.

Certainly did well last week, I hope it continues.

I really didn't like playing against Danns as he gave us a difficult game, now he's 'one of us' he's great! Seems to have brought out the best in Kilkenny too, at last.

I'd really like to see us seriously enquire about his availability. As for him doing a Dinning,no, we can't be that stupid/ unlucky again can we?

I think Kilkenny likes having him in midfield - a player on the same wavelength for once.

Kilkenny has a good footballing brain imho. Just needs players around him of a similar wavelength to understand his brain thinks quicker than his feet.

Sno was another player like this and got slated by many.

Quality player with the right people around him, as long as there is movement.

Danns was MOM for me today - closely followed by Kilkenny of all people!! Also big shout to the old timer Carey - some important challenges and blocks to keep Boro at bay ...

Be interesting to see if the ball did cross the line for them in second half - was hard to tell from other end of pitch and through the fog! Still about time we had some luck ....

I really didn't like playing against Danns as he gave us a difficult game, now he's 'one of us' he's great! Seems to have brought out the best in Kilkenny too, at last.

I'd really like to see us seriously enquire about his availability. As for him doing a Dinning,no, we can't be that stupid/ unlucky again can we?

Kilkenny is often good in a 5 man midfield. He impressed plenty of times last season away from home when we went one up top. The problem remains that he can't play in a 4. Will Del go for a four at home next weekend or stick with a 5 in which case Davies will prob stay on the bench.

what make you think he doesn't want to be hear ?

Amongst other things his words on signing for us said to me he was here to get games to get fit to get back into the Leicester side, a lot of the time Loans who are looking to move away highlight the slight possibility of a permenant move at the loans conclusion.

I just don't get the impression he sees himself here long term. I don't care, he's class and one month could be enough to get us out f trouble.

Would love us to get him.

Amongst other things his words on signing for us said to me he was here to get games to get fit to get back into the Leicester side, a lot of the time Loans who are looking to move away highlight the slight possibility of a permenant move at the loans conclusion.

I just don't get the impression he sees himself here long term. I don't care, he's class and one month could be enough to get us out f trouble.

Exactly. Leicester are in with a real shot of going up and what player would not like to get a chance to compete at a higher level?

(Like most, I'd like to see him here longer....)

ahh that's fair enough hopefully if he sees how much the fans appreciate him he will want to carry on with us, I suppose a bit of hope we will have is that he hasn't left Leicester to regain fitness due to an injury he's left because he isn't playing down to Nigel Pearson choice

Archived