IGNORED

Bring In Steve Kean....

The Humble Realist

Curbs - only bloke on the market with Champ and Prem experience ?

so why in 2 years of being out of work has he not been appointed by anyone else, when ther have been so many jobs at lower end premier league/championship level that he hast got......suggests to me he has no real appetite to get back into management

Without wishing to start an argument:

With no resource and no support he nearly kept Blackburn in the prem.

look where Blackburn have gone since he went.

Look at the way they played against us (at our best) earlier in the season.

Anyway, he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but we are all entitled to a view.

excellent post could be a lot worse than steve keen out there

All the names mentioned are something of nothing.

Does anyone seriously think they'd improve on what we already have?

Personally I like McInnes,however, today was truly atrocious. In fact it was probably the worst I've witnessed since the completely inept Tinnion held power.

I don't know the answer, but as we slide toward the abyss.....................................................................

We are obviously not ambitious enough to make sacking McInnes actually pay in the long run, sacking him and replacing him with some of the candidates mentioned here will only serve to keep the rot going longer - and keep those actually responsible safe behind the scenes of yet another sacrificial lamb.

If money were to be spent then yeah, sack McInnes. But it isn't, not in any really meaningful amount so we are gonna have to take our medicine for having such a poorly run club at levels above the Manager.

And no, this is not a snipe at Lansdown but those faceless senior members whose faces we NEVER see

If we could get assurances from Curbishley or Hoddle that they would accept the job, then I'd sack McInnes in a heartbeat.

Otherwise I think it's best just to stick with McInnes rather than get another journeyman from the managerial merry-go-round who's been sacked everywhere they've been.

Why not have have another poor sod no-one has heard of ?

Until his name was put about by agents, the fact is that 90% of people had never heard of him was irrelevant, then all of a sudden he's the fans no 1 choice, simply brilliant!

Mugs? Just unlucky, or what?

Alex Mcleish has been there seen it done it, but he, or anyone with an ounce of sense, will give this place as wider berth as possible.

You do start to wonder if conspiracy theories are at work, because nothing makes sense otherwise?

If you'd of put someone in charge of the board and the football side, to wreck the club, is it possible to make a better job of things than they are?

We are obviously not ambitious enough to make sacking McInnes actually pay in the long run, sacking him and replacing him with some of the candidates mentioned here will only serve to keep the rot going longer - and keep those actually responsible safe behind the scenes of yet another sacrificial lamb.

If money were to be spent then yeah, sack McInnes. But it isn't, not in any really meaningful amount so we are gonna have to take our medicine for having such a poorly run club at levels above the Manager.

And no, this is not a snipe at Lansdown but those faceless senior members whose faces we NEVER see

Agree with everything in this post, problems lie alot deeper within the club which are having an effect on this mess we are in. Sacking Derek is not the answer as I can't see who could replace him and improve things. He is having to work with amateurs who no nothing about running a football club. And although I don't rate some of his signings, he's had his hands tied from day one and was always the cheap option that was expected to produce miracles out of nothing.

Maybe we need a continental manager with a great knowledge of potentially available decent European footballers within our budget and get the club set up from top to bottom to 'do a Swansea'.

Won't happen, shock horror, club make one bad European purchase, so won't buy foreign players! great, wonder if they looked how many foreign players play in the top leagues.

Completely short sighted board, never mind about the dog shite British players we have bought. I doubt a foreign manager would want to work with players with no basic technique

Archived