IGNORED

Bring In Steve Kean....

The Humble Realist

To help his mate out?

To keep himself involved?

Job satisfaction?

Possible permanent job offer if all goes well, either here or elsewhere?

Money?

Doesn't matter what his official title would be, If he can help his mate, Stay in the loop and earn a few bob at the same time, and maybe even get some job satisfaction thrown in?

I hate the idea normally, but as there is nobody to take up the reins, why not?

del needs to be given a fair chance and 14 months or so is not a fair chance. Providing he did get the bullet, I wouldn't say no to GJ back. Trouble with sacking del is don't imagine many 'quality' candidates lining up at the door, at least without the offer of significant funds. I imagine the board would take the usual cheapskate option though.

Di Canio would be great Fun, but, with all SL's money, headhunt for the best, not the ones out of work

You wouldn't eat in a restaurant that wasnt busy........would you?

Roberto di Canio is the best option if money no object. Bring in a few of his ageing Chelsea FC mates as well to help both on and off the pitch. There again, if I had Steve Lansdown's money I'd be living in the Bahamas not Guernsey.

can i just ask what is boring about seeing players being able to pass fluidly and confidently as opposed to the shite on dimensional crap that we churn out?....not having a go at you but generally those that dont like watching teams that can pass and keep a ball....isnt their someone on here who says that they hate watching barcelona? i think its one of the jordans? maybe tansley

It's Brizzle Jordan, he only hates watching Barca cos he is a bitter Madrid fan ;) Have you watched us play Brighton recently? I bet he plays a similar style to that, passing the ball to the midfield, back 4 and gradually building up the play. I don't think boring was the right word, just slows the game down which will annoy fans easily

Roberto di Canio is the best option if money no object. Bring in a few of his ageing Chelsea FC mates as well to help both on and off the pitch. There again, if I had Steve Lansdown's money I'd be living in the Bahamas not Guernsey.

who is this roberto di canio? does he have championship experience?

Archived