IGNORED

Relegation Or Not: Stick With Del

Fordy62

He was playing 3 in midfield most of last season so clearly he realised it then but then thought/hoped we'd improve enough to be able to play two up-front this season. Then this season's losing marathon showed we haven't.

Mate, then he is clearly in the wrong profession or on mind bending drugs because that was never going to happen in a million years and if true on it's own grounds to be sacked or even sent to rehab, it's almost beyond belief, you'll be telling me next Santa Claus dosen't exist.

Already to late - doomed I am afraid.

i still dont think he will be sacked.its looking allready 3 out of 4 for the drop,4 really bad teams,next week big big game,still think he can sort us out this season or next in div 1. some browney points for dell,if he sticks the boy reid in for killkenney,he might be lightwait but killkenny!!!

I just can't see any positives, short of confidence, no consistency of tactics or personnel, no real shape, no 'building for the future', it's basically just a mess. Players brought in are hardly improving things, that's those who are not out of the team totally or bench-warming. I'm not one for changing managers too quickly, but I cannot see an alternative now. For all the moans about SL, he backed new signings, and if a tight budget was set, just means the manager has to be very careful with cash, and make every £££ count.

I'm starting to worry that some are beginning to believe the 'go down, rebuild and come back up' scenario is a viable one with Del in charge.

In the last year I have seen very little to suggest he would have any more chance of getting us out of League 1 than he does of keeping us in the Championship.

If Del doesn't go before we are relegated then he will have to go if we are - we are more than capable of struggling in league 1 for the next 10 years without the help of someone who has demonstrated that he is not capable of improving the situation.

In a year, he has been unable to improve the shambles he inherited. How could improve the shambles he has created with only league 1 money to do it.

As for 'who else' would do the job if he goes - don't know - advertise the post as every other employer would and see who applies.

Can we afford it - again I don't know but relegation could cost much more in the long run. Not much point in having a wealthy investor and you can't dip into his wallet when you need to.

We are incapable of playing two up-front. Our midfield is far worse than he thought. None of this is particularly confusing.

It's when we went two up that we started to halt the ceaseless tide of gold and black sweeping across our half. Wolves had a very shaky defence. You don't have to be a stats-munching analyst to know that - just look at their past half a dozen games. When we added an attacking threat Wolves were pegged back far more than they had been in the first half. Sure our defence was still at sixes and sevens, but we started to keep the ball in their half, so it didn't matter.

None of that is confusing. It's called reading the situation - or, if you like, tactics.

We are incapable of playing two up-front. Our midfield is far worse than he thought. None of this is particularly confusing.

Someone is shitting someone here!

We are incapable of playing two upfront because our midfield is WORSE than he thought....(None of this is particularly confusing)....Playing one up front invites pressure on the midfield and defence....WE were 4 ******* nil down at HT.

This team were the worst team in the league coming into the game on current form and we played one up top...BULLSHIT they had scored two goals all season away and were there to be beaten....This ****** says Oh lets not get at them early and give their dodgy back four a biy of a running early, lets play one up front five in midfield and watch them tear us to ribbons...........IT WAS A ******* INVITATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is impossible to see how our midfield could be worse by playing two up front........THEY WENT THROUGH US LIKE A KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER

How much more bullshit is there to read on this forum....RECAP 4-0 down at HT at home to the worst team in the league...Their supporters were complaining how we had kept their bloke in a job!!!!!....... McAnus is a joke

Archived