IGNORED

Del Tonight

Kid in the Riot

Were you there?

It wasn't smooth talking. It was gruff, at times a bit tetchy, but beneath all of that it was very determined. Exactly what I would hope to see given the circumstances.

No I wasn't there but I've heard enough of McInnes over the past year or so to know that he's articulate with a politicians ability to talk the talk but not walk the walk. It seems that many fans are taken in by his sliver tongue but he is yet to convince me that he knows what he's doing.

We are in no better a position than we were a year ago despite McInnes having an entire summer to strengthen adequately. Like Millen he's failed in that regard and we are yet again in another relegation battle. Like Millen he has his favorite players, makes strange tactical decisions, leaves a natural goalscorer on the bench and doesn't seem able to fire up his players if the Wolves fiasco is anything to go by.

No I wasn't there but I've heard enough of McInnes over the past year or so to know that he's articulate with a politicians ability to talk the talk but not walk the walk. It seems that many fans are taken in by his sliver tongue but he is yet to convinced me that he knows what he's doing.

We are in no better a position than we were a year ago despite McInnes having an entire summer to strengthen adequately. Like Millen he's failed in that regard and we are yet again in another relegation battle. Like Millen he has his favorite players, makes strange tactical decisions, leaves a natural goalscorer on the bench and doesn't seem able to fire up his players if the Wolves fiasco is anything to go by.

+1

Archived