IGNORED

Messi The Record Breaker

Super

We can only dream, oddly we do, wot's all that about ? give me my club, our dissasters all day long, wiv that, i kin love it, moaning with all the trimmings, keep the faith, keep your dreams and keep your heart, .....surely by the law of percentages we will be one day be happy peeps

All your posts are so bizzarly interesting. Keep it up

I wonder if he would score as many in a different league? La Liga is a bit like the SPL, Barca and Real Madrid are very dominant.

Spanish League has much more depth. Remember Bilbao last year finished 10th i think and destroyed United in 2 games in Europe.

think Messi is the best i have seen in my lifetime

Zidane was one hell of a classy player, but you didnt fancy him to beat 5 players on his own like Messi can

seems a very humble chap also considering

He's certainly a joy to watch. I've seen both Zidane and Messi live, both had incredible awareness... almost a 6th sense, which you don't pick up on the tv.

Hard to say who the best footballer ever was, because each player has a different role. I should imagine Messi would make a crap defender and likewise Bobby Moore a poor Centre forward.

Many articles in the media trying to fathom out who the best player ever was...futile imho...

To achieve this in todays modern game is beyond belief, he is special.

Best player around now, but has not really been tested at the highest level IMO, would LOVE to see him Prem bound, but he would get slaughtered in England, the likes of Stoke would eat him for breakfast. In contrast Spanish teams stand off him almost in awe, so not being funny but untill hes played Prem or Champ its hard to call him a legend.

Zola and Henry were better players.

Best player around now, but has not really been tested at the highest level IMO, would LOVE to see him Prem bound, but he would get slaughtered in England, the likes of Stoke would eat him for breakfast. In contrast Spanish teams stand off him almost in awe, so not being funny but untill hes played Prem or Champ its hard to call him a legend.

Ha ha is this a joke? stoke would get nowhere near him!

Ha ha is this a joke? stoke would get nowhere near him!

Then put a bank of 4 in front of him and you win?

Seriously, some players would be quing up to put in tackles, do you really think hes so quick he can outrun 10 players frothing at the mounh to put him on crutches?

He wouldn't stand a chance in England in the same way the Spanish sit down and have a picnic becuase they give up trying.

Then put a bank of 4 in front of him and you win?

Seriously, some players would be quing up to put in tackles, do you really think hes so quick he can outrun 10 players frothing at the mounh to put him on crutches?

He wouldn't stand a chance in England in the same way the Spanish sit down and have a picnic becuase they give up trying.

My god you are being serious?!

I agree with this.

Ronaldo went to Spain and started scoring twice as many goals as he did in England, and he's only a few behind Messi. If Messi came to England we would see that tally decrease by at least half. Stoke and any other team with a physical presence would just put him on the ground. He is not tested enough in Spain but sadly I can't see him ever playing anywhere else.

I agree with this.

Ronaldo went to Spain and started scoring twice as many goals as he did in England, and he's only a few behind Messi. If Messi came to England we would see that tally decrease by at least half. Stoke and any other team with a physical presence would just put him on the ground. He is not tested enough in Spain but sadly I can't see him ever playing anywhere else.

Thank you, people don't normally agree with me, and my post was loaded to provoke a reaction from Messi fans, I know he's great, but playing in La Lolga is a bit like shooting fish in a barrel.

Spain is nice and sunny and people dont get up till 7pm, so i agree he will not move to England, not where its cold and he will be pysically tested, falling over on cold ground hurts way more too

Thank you, people don't normally agree with me, and my post was loaded to provoke a reaction from Messi fans, I know he's great, but playing in La Lolga is a bit like shooting fish in a barrel.

Spain is nice and sunny and people dont get up till 7pm, so i agree he will not move to England, not where its cold and he will be pysically tested, falling over on cold ground hurts way more too

Give it up joker.

Lets be honest Messi would destroy the Prem, he makes the english champions league teams look average. Everyone says Stoke on a Tuesday would he perform? Yes if he can destroy a World class Real Madrid team I doubt Stoke would scare him. I don't get this whole Stoke thing like they're the hardest oppenents! I'd rather play away to Stoke than away to a top team with a better defence like Man United.

Also when Ronaldo left he was improving every year. He scored around a goal a game when he left so to say the Spainish league is of a much poorer standard is naive and wrong. Athletico madrid battered chelsea 4-0 earlier this season. Bilbio were far the better team against Man utd last season over 2 legs.

Premership isnt as amazing as Sky make out!

Archived