IGNORED

Fellaini

Esmond Million's Bung

Nobody really cares if Joey Barton's happy or not but if I recall, he was sent off for violent conduct and then followed up with more violent conduct - effectively two (or three?) offences.

Agree with the sentiments of this, but there are 3 separate incidents involving Fellaini any one of of them could/should have been red carded, this is worse IMO.

Nobody really cares if Joey Barton's happy or not but if I recall, he was sent off for violent conduct and then followed up with more violent conduct - effectively two (or three?) offences.

Yeah, the reason I bought it up was because it's unusual for a player to commit more than one sending off offence but this is exactly what Fellaini did.

Yeah, the reason I bought it up was because it's unusual for a player to commit more than one sending off offence but this is exactly what Fellaini did.

Press speculation is 3 games for the original butt and they are going to ignore the other 2, if true football is in big big trouble, it's a joke it really is. The authorities are already ignoring the blatant cheating, WWE wrestling and now street fighting.

Press speculation is 3 games for the original butt and they are going to ignore the other 2, if true football is in big big trouble, it's a joke it really is. The authorities are already ignoring the blatant cheating, WWE wrestling and now street fighting.

Perhaps they aren't as strict on Fellaini as a head butt from him has a nice cushioning effect and is unlikely to hurt too much.

none of this is as big of a problem as the way everyone ignores racism. case in point, nazi chanting at west ham, absolutely nothing whatsoever done about it.

actually i correct myself, something was done, they're giving them the olympic stadium. the olympics which stand for togetherness and tolerance.

none of this is as big of a problem as the way everyone ignores racism. case in point, nazi chanting at west ham, absolutely nothing whatsoever done about it.

actually i correct myself, something was done, they're giving them the olympic stadium. the olympics which stand for togetherness and tolerance.

Spot on mate.

Let's look at the positives, at least he nutted a Stoke player, a team not noted for their aversion to 'having a go'!

Exactly. It's not a football team it's a rugy team, managed by a troglodyte throwback. Shawcross got what he deserved - hope it happens every week.

Although I wouldn't want their manager I'd take Shawcross any day.

I've watched Stoke quite a few times in the last few seasons and he's been superb.

Also, don't believe all you read, Stoke are capable of playing some decent football.

Has it been said at all that Fellaini could be charged by the police for this?

Wasn't there a non-league player that did time for breaking a Rovers player's jaw off the ball?

Admittedly it's not come to anything like GBH but in the street it would still be classed as assault

Just a thought that popped into my head

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="cityboy99" data-cid="1683037" data-time="1355762429"><p>

Any other team it would be bad but it's against Stoke and quite frank I think it's great for them to get back a bit if what they give out. This is the same shawcross who broke a young players leg only a couple seasons ago.</p></blockquote>

Have you ever seen that tackle, Ramsey was just a fraction quicker, that was not a deliberate act to injure another player.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="solihull cider red" data-cid="1683040" data-time="1355762464"><p>

Has it been said at all that Fellaini could be charged by the police for this?<br />

<br />

Wasn't there a non-league player that did time for breaking a Rovers player's jaw off the ball?<br />

<br />

Admittedly it's not come to anything like GBH but in the street it would still be classed as assault<br />

<br />

Just a thought that popped into my head</p></blockquote>

Sean rigg had his jaw broken, the player got 4 months for it.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jordan Tansley" data-cid="1683093" data-time="1355766750"><p>

3 game ban. Pretty spineless from the FA again.

---

Max allowed by the rules. 10/10 for David Moyes, though. Are you listening, Arsene, Fergie, and the rest?

Archived