UWE

Trevor Smallwood

Merchant Venturers

Changing Landscape

Bristol Rovers in Championship

Bristol City in League 1

Steve Lansdown in despair

Now do you get my drift ?

009 Agent Ward - mission to reach the conference.

Ps your obsession with Merchant Venturers is indeed a concern

009 Agent Ward - mission to reach the conference.

Ps your obsession with Merchant Venturers is indeed a concern

I can see the confusion. If Ward does to go to the gash, he'll be managing an entire team of "merchant bankers".

I like Wardy, and rate him as a manager, but he'll have his work cut out to get that shower clear of the basement.

Can't you see them ?

They are everywhere, look there's one over there, ..... in the corner of The Boardroom Club, ..... oh he's gone now.

Im suprised you havent claimed Champions League rather than Championship.......you gas fans are always very optimistic

PS Hes behind you....

Think he'd gone something like 20 games without a win when Colchester sacked him from his previous job.

Not exactly Mourinho is it?

Interestingly Nanny McPhee has a better Win Percentage than Ward over his managerial career. Wards record as Colchester in his last job was only slighty better than McPhee's at Rovers! If he can emulate this kind of form then they have a chance of plumetting into the conference.

John Ward could end up a City Legend.....

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Sargent Cider'red" data-cid="1682988" data-time="1355753701"><p>

Yeah we were flying when he left weren't we??????</p></blockquote>

"Flying" we most certainly were not!! However I do seem to recall our last two performances/results (Crewe/Bolton ??) had been markedly improved and, following the chaos that ensued when Benny arrived, feeling at the end of the season that we might just have clung on by our fingertips had JW stayed.

However we'll never know...

Archived