IGNORED

John Ward New R*verzzzz Boss?

BS4 on Tour...

McGhee looked an ideal appointment for the gas, not at all sure about Ward.

His best managerial days may well be behind him, and, at 61, does he really need the stress of managing The League's Most Tedious Club as they plummet in to the Conference?

Bad move by Ward - Impossible to dislike the bloke, but equally impossible to wish him anything but ignominious failure with this one..

the cheeky Sags though, they probably expect he will sign players from us for free or some shit, i know they'll be thinking that.

---

I can think of a few they'd be welcome to take. Look how well our reject strike partnership is doing at the Methanium :)

the cheeky Sags though, they probably expect he will sign players from us for free or some shit, i know they'll be thinking that.

---

I can think of a few they'd be welcome to take. Look how well our reject strike partnership is doing at the Methanium :)

They're only in professional football due to our reject players, they should thank us before they come begging again

Good or bad decision, their board has been decisive.

It may just be enough to save them from relegation - if not then at least they will have tried something.

We seam hell bent on waiting for 'something magical to happen' and praying our nice manager will get lucky again.

They are no more 'already down' than we are. Both 22 games, 18 points and 2 points from bottom.

It's like us appointing joe jordan after sacking mciness..
**** it... S***t or bust... let's do it...

Good or bad decision, their board has been decisive.

It may just be enough to save them from relegation - if not then at least they will have tried something.

We seam hell bent on waiting for 'something magical to happen' and praying our nice manager will get lucky again.

They are no more 'already down' than we are. Both 22 games, 18 points and 2 points from bottom.

Well quite...

Decent bloke, did a good job for us, had a bad run at Colchester but think he's a good man for the state they're in, if he's grooming Stewart as well (fnarr) then that's sensible.

I honestly wish him well, but then I'm in the minority in not wanting the Gas to disappear, think that would be a tragedy for Bristol. Plus I no longer really have any contact with Gasheads, so I've no opportunity to take the p155...:D

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="ciderdevil" data-cid="1683380" data-time="1355824625"><p>

Good luck to him. Hopefully he can get the gas back to the same level as us in the next 3 years (league 1).<br />

I miss the derby days and not having a Bristol Rivalry.</p></blockquote>

You want us to be in League 1?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="ciderdevil" data-cid="1683380" data-time="1355824625"><p>

Good luck to him. Hopefully he can get the gas back to the same level as us in the next 3 years (league 1).<br />

I miss the derby days and not having a Bristol Rivalry.</p></blockquote>

You want us to be in League 1?

Or league 2

Archived