IGNORED

Now That Ward Is The Sags New Manager, Is It....

CiderSomerset

If the government is serious about cutting back the deficit I think the time has come for a tax to be placed on Redeyes shoulder chip.

What relevance does this have to the hatred bigotry and bullying from a contingent of posters on this forum? No chips on me... ...only highlighting the puerile mindset of certain posters who should be ashamed of themselves...

What relevance does this have to the hatred bigotry and bullying from a contingent of posters on this forum? No chips on me... ...only highlighting the puerile mindset of certain posters who should be ashamed of themselves...

You missed out alcoholics and thugs.

Try harder in future, I need to see the full house so I feel like we've had a proper Sermon. The sinners must be encouraged to repent, or their wicked, wicked ways will continue unabated, and then where will we be?

Someone needs to think of the children :(

You missed out alcoholics and thugs.

Try harder in future, I need to see the full house so I feel like we've had a proper Sermon. The sinners must be encouraged to repent, or their

wicked, wicked ways will continue unabated, and

then where will we be?

Someone needs to think of the children :(

You appear to be exhibiting projective guilt...

they're are rivals, hes thier manager so i don't see why some people want him to do well at Rovers, doesn't matter who he is.

Surely they don't really, some just draw the line at that particular song for Ward.

No Bristol City fan could possibly wish success for Bristol Rovers, no matter what.

We all know the feelings are more than reciprocated - there is much more genuine dislike for BCFC in Bristol than the other way round,

Even though many of them haven't been to a Rovers match for years there interest in local football is characterised by a permanent desire for City to fail.

We all know the feelings are more than reciprocated - there is much more genuine dislike for BCFC in Bristol than the other way round,

Even though many of them haven't been to a Rovers match for years there interest in local football is characterised by a permanent desire for City to fail.

This is absolutely spot on in my opinion.

I work with several people who support top flight teams and even go to watch those teams on a semi regular basis.

In general as far as local football is concerned their sympathys seem to lie with the Gas and often they take the piss even more than Gasheads after we've been beaten even though City have no real rivalry with their 'first' teams.

People usually side with the underdog and in Bristol football terms even most 'Rag Bag Rovers' fans admit they are the smaller less successful club.

I take the glory hunters piss taking and hatred for City as a compliment. Fact is, we are the biggest and most successful football club in the region and as a result non City fans don't like us.

You appear to have little understanding of the difference in context between lecture and opinion. As I've already stated - projection of guilt is evident in your response...

And you appear to have little understanding about the tribalism in football that helps to create the kind of atmosphere that many people enjoy.

Personally I think you're an Internet troll as your posts often appear to be quite inflammatory along the lines of accusing people you have never met of having alcohol issues or emotional problems.

Where's Snarf these days?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not preaching at those who do push the envelope of taste in football songs - it's not a kindergarten (or at least it shouldn't be!)

I just think singing insults about someone's mum is a bit wince-inducing and naff. Not very English either. It's the sort of thing I'd imagine the lower orders of Italian or Turkish fans doing.

I might make exceptions though. For example, if Mark Thatcher signed for the Gas... ;)

I just think singing insults about someone's mum is a bit wince-inducing and naff. Not very English either. It's the sort of thing I'd imagine the lower orders of Italian or Turkish fans doing.

I hope the reverend Redeye picks you up on this casual racism. You're clearly an alcoholic, racist, bully with a clear hatred of women.

Shame on you

I hope the reverend Redeye picks you up on this casual racism. You're clearly an alcoholic, racist, bully with a clear hatred of women.

Shame on you

Just a cultural observation... ;)

(Isn't the definition of an alcoholic, someone who drinks marginally more than their doctor....)

Archived