IGNORED

Sean O Driscoll..

CiderArmyy

Steve Lansdown often gets some stick on the forum. Thank goodness we've got him and not one of these strange foreign owners who haven't got a clue when it come to running a football club.

Yes thank goodness................. or we could be 8th in the division instead of looking at league one football!

The man that we should have had from the start. SL show some balls and get him in to replace Mclueless.

I'm torn on this. I don't necessarily want McInnes out but I do think now is the time for the club to make a decision to back him or sack him. I'd be gutted if, two months down the road, we fire McInnes and SOD has already joined another club.

Can we seriously sack a manager after a postponed game??? But then Forest have sacked theirs after a win whilst in 8th position! Madness.

Well we are well within our rights to sack a manager that has us bottom of the table at Xmas with only (and i use the term loosely on one game) slight signs of improvement.

Well we are well within our rights to sack a manager that has us bottom of the table at Xmas with only (and i use the term loosely on one game) slight signs of improvement.

No doubt. It's just the headlines would read 'Bristol City today parted company with their manager after their game was called off due to a waterlogged pitch'

On a serious note, at the time I thought the Wolves games was probably the last time I'd see him. He survived against all odds. I can't see him going now as I think we are going to keep him, get relegated and rebuild, that's if the board have accepted relegation. if they haven't, then Saturdays game is huge.

O'Driscoll was one of the managers I would have been happy to see appointed manager when McInnes was appointed, think he could definitely do a job at City as well, its just a matter of how long City want to give Derek now as it could be a case of us having to act quick if we want to bring him in. As apparantly he was one of the top 3 choices last time its clear City are keen on him.

Steve Lansdown often gets some stick on the forum. Thank goodness we've got him and not one of these strange foreign owners who haven't got a clue when it come to running a football club.

Done well so far, got us in millions of debt to him and put various duff managers in charge. Cannot honestly say Steve has done more for our clubs than most foreign owners. Apart from the Venky's most foreign owners invest and seem to get clubs going forward.

With 50% of the season left there is no way anyone should accept relegation especially those responsible for running the show. If they feel that way, they should all bugger off - don't want a bunch of losers in charge.

A win today would have settled a lot of nerves but all those nerves have now been transferred to the Posh game especially with todays results putting us deeper in the brown stuff, and a loss could tip the balance against McInness. The january window is fast approaching and that could have a bearing on it as well - will the board trust McInnes after his last bunch of signings and him not selecting some of 'em ?

The Posh game will probably be a watershed one way or another.

I just feel the board think we can 'do a Nowich/Southampton' and take a step down to ultimately make the leap up. I'm not saying I believe that for one moment, not in the foreseeable future anyway. We seem to try to emulate other teams , we got Copell in to 'do a Reading' without really finding our own way.

And yes, ultimately I think the thing that will bring McInness down is the inability to find a way of playing his own players.

I want it to work for him, of course. After all it's my club. Heart says one thing but head is shouting another.

Not convinced the Redknapp moment is exactly working for QPR at the moment. They still look down, even after the change of manager...

Sorry did not explain myself very well. I'm not saying Rknapp is pulling up trees at QPR however, their chairman admitted recently that he was happy to persist with his manager (Hughes) however when he realised there was a quality manager on the market he had to act before he missed out.

Kind what I was getting at :P

I see there is some clamour for O Driscoll to be boss in the wake of his sacking at Forest. I will go with a no.

Even with his career best of around a 38% win percentage this season, it is after spending a fortune, plenty of players, 11 iirc etc etc

SOD has never 'impressed' results wise in this league on a long term basis , clearly everyone has forgotten the 1 win in 19 with Donny, amongst other highlights in this league. He was Crawley Town Boss in League One before Forest 'poached' him, and League One is probably his level.

That's just the way I see it however

What you're ignoring is that he'd already kept Doncaster in the Championship for two seasons longer than they should have been by rights and internal problems at Doncaster were as much to blame as anything. O'Driscoll has got nothing whatsoever to prove in this division.

I see there is some clamour for O Driscoll to be boss in the wake of his sacking at Forest. I will go with a no.

Even with his career best of around a 38% win percentage this season, it is after spending a fortune, plenty of players, 11 iirc etc etc

SOD has never 'impressed' results wise in this league on a long term basis , clearly everyone has forgotten the 1 win in 19 with Donny, amongst other highlights in this league. He was Crawley Town Boss in League One before Forest 'poached' him, and League One is probably his level.

That's just the way I see it however

Everyone on here saying "get him in", will be the first twonks saying "sack O'Driscoll" when there are 3 or 4 disappointing results...

Clueless

Agree 100%

Archived