IGNORED

Sean O Driscoll..

CiderArmyy

insane, Forest were battering Leeds in the 2nd half at the City Ground. I certainly would'nt say 'no' to O'Driscoll at City. Even when Millen left, i rated O'Driscoll alongside Dave Jones and McInnes at that time.

Got Doncaster promoted to the Championship before, So if the worst happens, He will be an obvious stand-out

SOD was the man I wanted when Gary and Keith left. I don't want to say I encourage the sacking of Del who I know is working very hard to turn things around but I can't deny that I'd love SOD here.

Can you remember rumours of him being pictured in the Dolman stand? I'm pretty sure he was extremely interested

Can you remember rumours of him being pictured in the Dolman stand? I'm pretty sure he was extremely interested

I'm sure they weren't even rumours, I recall someone posting pictures on here and that he was openly talking to those around him. Also pinpointed our midfield as being weak if I remember rightly (unsurprisingly).

It was strange timing too as it was just after the board announced it was down to a shortlist of Del and Robins.

I'm sure they weren't even rumours, I recall someone posting pictures on here and that he was openly talking to those around him. Also pinpointed our midfield as being weak if I remember rightly (unsurprisingly).

It was strange timing too as it was just after the board announced it was down to a shortlist of Del and Robins.

Would love to have him here. Not exactly the character to scream and shout at the players but has an eye for a great player

Archived