IGNORED

Hate To Say It But It Looks Like Were Going Down.

red army

I hate to say it but it looks like we are going down. With Del in charge things will only get worse, hes out of his depth and he dont get the best out of players.

We have decents players in midfield and upfronts and a league one defence but we shouldnt be bottom. We should be getting more out of the players we have and thats down to manegment. There is already a huge gap between us and midtable so it looks like we will be in the bottom 5 or 6 and if Del stays in charge then it will be bottom four for me. I will have hope but with teams around us getting points i just cant see us staying up.

Sad times considering what it took to get promotition a few seasons back.

I hate to say it but it looks like we are going down. With Del in charge things will only get worse, hes out of his depth and he dont get the best out of players.

We have decents players in midfield and upfronts and a league one defence but we shouldnt be bottom. We should be getting more out of the players we have and thats down to manegment. There is already a huge gap between us and midtable so it looks like we will be in the bottom 5 or 6 and if Del stays in charge then it will be bottom four for me. I will have hope but with teams around us getting points i just cant see us staying up.

Agree, nothing will be done though as the board are reluctant to sack.

Forget what other teams are doing, it really has no relevance. At the end of the season a certain number of points will keep you up, that number rarely fluctuates much. One mid table team will collapse and end up in the bottom three while one of the lowly teams, hopefully us will go on a run in the second half of the season and end up mid table.

We have sorted our away form, now we must start winning at the Gate, it is as simple as that. what Posh did yesterday is completely irrelevant. The only time we have to worry about Posh's result is on Saturday.

Too early to say we're going down, it's a posibility but it's no certainty yet.

I think SL has to consider getting rid of McInnes though because he can't afford to leave it too late in January before reacting to poor results. The new manager needs to be able to bring his own players in and the longer we leave it, the less pickings there will be.

I'd like to see SOD get a chance but after taking a club to 8th from the depths of almost relegation last season, I suspect he may fancy his chances of getting a better job and will wait to see what develops. In January, there will be the usual wave of panic sackings and he could probably get a better paid job than us. :-(

It's still in our own hands with plenty of matches left. If we can get a run of three wins in a row then we'll be out of the bottom three, we've managed it the last couple of seasons. It all hinges on what happens in the transfer window, a real plus to have Cunningham back though, when he got injured that's when it all started going pear-shaped.

It's still in our own hands with plenty of matches left. If we can get a run of three wins in a row then we'll be out of the bottom three, we've managed it the last couple of seasons. It all hinges on what happens in the transfer window, a real plus to have Cunningham back though, when he got injured that's when it all started going pear-shaped.

A big ask given most of our fellow strugglers have hit some kind of form and we haven't won 3 in a row all season. Only Ipswich have got a much worse goal difference than ours and they have 8 more points on the board.

i said that after 6 games they wont get rid so i would get used to the fact we are doomed

• Admin
We have sorted our away form, now we must start winning at the Gate, it is as simple as that. what Posh did yesterday is completely irrelevant. The only time we have to worry about Posh's result is on Saturday.

Is it nice in dreamland?

Our away form reads, played 12, won 3 drawn 2 and lost 7, with a goal difference of -6. If thats sorted, I would hate to see it if we were struggling away!

Our Midfield is not to blame it is our Defence they are not performing we are getting the goals and them midfielders are playing well its our defence who are poor!!

The defense is a shambles, not because the individual players are all crap, its down to the fact they are disorganized. There's no natural leader, no natural defensive midfielder and no consistent structure. Its as if they don't know what their individual roles are and that has to be down to the coaching staff.

And who brought in the coaching staff?

The defense is a shambles, not because the individual players are all crap, its down to the fact they are disorganized. There's no natural leader, no natural defensive midfielder and no consistent structure. Its as if they don't know what their individual roles are and that has to be down to the coaching staff.

And who brought in the coaching staff?

Indeed, just amazes me how much blind faith so many seem to have in McWinless... his record is truly dire, worse than Millen FFS. SOD is available and if we fail to beat Posh I just hope the board have the balls to act and get him in.

I so wanted Del to succeed but apart from the odd game we have been absolutely dire this season.I still maintain that if a couple of defenders and a decent midfielder were bought at the start of the season we wouldn't have struggled as badly as we have.Although our defence isn't the best our midfield is by far the worst in the championship with most players league one standard at best.We are now in a mini league of it's own to fight relegation and unless we go on a long winning run we will be relegated well before the season is over.BTW is was delighted when Del got the job but it seems it may have been too big a job for someone with very little experience at this level.

Been thinking this for a while now, and after Saturday i think a few more may finally see it.

Lose Saturday, which is looking more than likely and i think Lansdown may finally wield the axe.

Failing that, defeats at Millwall on NYD and out the FA Cup at Blackburn and he'll definitely be gone.

Shame really as i think most of us like Del, but his constant changing of 4 or 5 players per game and other equally baffling stuff (the Morris signing etc) has finally changed my opinion.

Not quite sure if O'Driscoll is the answer either.

Damn that's more than one word!

Been thinking this for a while now, and after Saturday i think a few more may finally see it.

Lose Saturday, which is looking more than likely and i think Lansdown may finally wield the axe.

Failing that, defeats at Millwall on NYD and out the FA Cup at Blackburn and he'll definitely be gone.

Shame really as i think most of us like Del, but his constant changing of 4 or 5 players per game and other equally baffling stuff (the Morris signing etc) has finally changed my opinion.

Not quite sure if O'Driscoll is the answer either.

Damn that's more than one word!

Don't forget Danny Wilson who we have on loan from Liverpool who's not even played 1 game for us... Oh and Paul Anderson..........................

Archived