IGNORED

Weather Watch

bcfcdeano

Thought I'd kick this topic off early - hopefully heading to AG today from deepest darkest Dorset, if anyone in the BS3 region could keep us up to day with the weather situation that would be greatly appreciated..............if its anything like down here its mainy wind, some rain, but mainly wind

Guest bcfcsouth
There is no pitch inspection planned, as the covers have been on, and the worst of the rain will have gone by midday

Not according to bbc weather. Heavy rain all day.

BBC weatherman told me this on twitter yesterday. He's not let me down so far

@fergieweather: @DoIIymarie @geoff20man worst probably over by late morning

well think he will possible be wrong...tap in Bristol City FC on the met office site and it says it is going to bucket down all day

BBC weatherman told me this on twitter yesterday. He's not let me down so far

@fergieweather: @DoIIymarie @geoff20man worst probably over by late morning

BBC wrong again shocker!

I always use Wunderground or Accuweather, very accurate, constantly updated satellite data, unlike the BBC with some bloke up the Cabot tower with fisherprice binoculars & a wet finger in the wind!

In BS3 right now not far from AG and since about 10 minutes ago it's been the same apocalyptic rain we had just before kick off on Boxing Day - absolutely smashing it down, windows are buffeting in the rain. If it doesn't dry out later, the volume coming down now is too much to be absorbed or just run off naturally. But we live in hope.... (maybe we can get a bye into next seasons Championship if it rains for the rest of the season and we can't complete out fixtures).

Guest The only way is up....

It had stopped raining in Portishead and we even got a little bit of daylight about 30 mins ago, but skies are darkening and its just started to rain - again!!

Guest bcfcsouth
It had stopped raining in Portishead and we even got a little bit of daylight about 30 mins ago, but skies are darkening and its just started to rain - again!!

Still raining in bs13 hasn't stopped for hours

Heavy rain through the morning giving the risk of flooding, gradually clearing eastern areas by the start of the afternoon. Turning brighter and colder behind the rainband, with scattered showers following, heavy in places. Remaining windy throughout the day.

BBC wrong again shocker!

I always use Wunderground or Accuweather, very accurate, constantly updated satellite data, unlike the BBC with some bloke up the Cabot tower with fisherprice binoculars & a wet finger in the wind!

Think I'd prefer a forecast from the bloke up Cabot Tower rather than the Accuweather bloke in their HQ in Pennsylvania!

The SUN is out, It's getting quiet warm. Not a cloud in the sky,No sign of rain. Antelope bouncing with joy. Children singing and dancing around the maypole and barbeque's out and picnic's spread all over the lovely village green at Ashton Vale. Could move the match to Ashton Vale/village green. :banana::icecream::icecream:

The sky towards clevedon was looking a bit brighter a minute ago. Bottom of my back garden has been flooded for two weeks now. Got absolutely drenched on boxing day, still trying to dry out.

Just on my way in now so keeping the fingers crossed.

The SUN is out, It's getting quiet warm. Not a cloud in the sky,No sign of rain. Antelope bouncing with joy. Children singing and dancing around the maypole and barbeque's out and picnic's spread all over the lovely village green at Ashton Vale. Could move the match to Ashton Vale/village green. :banana::icecream::icecream:

:)

Archived