IGNORED

City V Posh Match Thread

Super

Goal.jpg

You know on your profile pic it shows the Albert chant. Isn't it 'Runs down the wing for me' instead of 'Goes down the wing for me'. I might be wrong but that's what Iv'e always sang and I just wanted to know whether I have been wrong for all this time!! Quality profile pic anyway!! :surrender:

Lovin that GOAL animation as well!

You know on your profile pic it shows the Albert chant. Isn't it 'Runs down the wing for me' instead of 'Goes down the wing for me'. I might be wrong but that's what Iv'e always sang and I just wanted to know whether I have been wrong for all this time!! Quality profile pic anyway!! :surrender:

Lovin that GOAL animation as well!

I did it wrong and it took so long, there was no way I was doing it again!!!!

Can someone please tell the groundsman to lock the dressing room door at half time so derek cannot get access to the players. My fear is he will want to hold the game at 2-1 for the entire second half, forgetting posh are down to 10.

HT

Cracking performance.

COYR

Can we have a ref with good vision every week? We were kicked off the ball at theirs and the ref did nowt :grr:

I complained to the Football Association and the Refs administration.

I got a reply from the secretary of the Referee's Secretary that assured me that they were aware of the incidents and they were being reviewed,,,,

The best you could expect I suppose

I complained to the Football Association and the Refs administration.

I got a reply from the secretary of the Referee's Secretary that assured me that they were aware of the incidents and they were being reviewed,,,,

The best you could expect I suppose

Probably filed under WPB, Oxo...

Can we let OTIB select the team in future? This is the team that people here have been calling for since November.

But they wouldn't have picked the formation.

3 at the back, foster is on the left wing and Anderson is playing a free role like Noble did.

3 at the back works, unfortunate that Cunningham ****** up so badly, but there we go. Clean sheets and possession football. That's what I want!

Can someone please tell the groundsman to lock the dressing room door at half time so derek cannot get access to the players. My fear is he will want to hold the game at 2-1 for the entire second half, forgetting posh are down to 10.

Just hope he doesn't bring on a defender, particularly that one :pray:

Archived